Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

Let your Heart Answer Everything

1 post in this topic

A special journey entry I wanted to share, that builds upon itself as you read it, leading back to the importance of being in our hearts for spiritual growth and expansion on all levels, and in all dimensions. I hope this answers every question you have remaining about life :)

I read this post by Lincoln Gergar a few minutes ago:

*** QUESTION & ANSWER ***

QUESTION: In Ramana books Be As You Are https://amzn.to/2uhweiQ (page 211) he says, “One suffers because of the idea that the body, which is never oneself, is I; suffering is all due to this delusion”. Going to the spiritual heart kind of feels like identifying with the body. What are you thoughts on this?

MY ANSWER: You can find quotes by Ramana Maharshi about the Spiritual Heart (Hridaya) and it's location. He has been quoted as saying that the Spiritual Heart is located at the center (technically just a short distance off center) of the chest, while at the same time being everywhere - because it is a non-physical energy center that has a correlating physical location.

By focusing on the location in the body, a person can perceive the Spiritual Heart's energy and thus draw the consciousness away from the physical body and physical dimension. Essentially, the consciousness's primary attachment in the body is in the heart area. By focusing here, the energy of the mind moves from the head to the heart area, and then finally into the Spiritual Heart.

Because we start our awakening process already having our consciousness attached to / identified with the physical body, we must work to remove this attachment.

My experience is that the person can perform this attachment removal one of 2 ways - focusing on the Spiritual Heart and "surrendering" into it's energy or by residing as the consciousness alone (also requiring the knowing that my true Self is not the body).

I hope that my answer has clearly explained this concept and this process.

Blessings and Love,

~ Lincoln Gergar

This shows undeniably that surrendering to the heart will be my ultimate liberation; sitting with it in constant awareness is what I will do next. I thought about meditating on my heart while bathing in the sun, for when you don't shower like me, you don't get sun burnt, and the sun feels wonderful on my skin. I have booked an appointment with this man in the next few days to talk about my souls purpose because I don't know the first place to start in my life; to travel, or get a job, no clue. Ironically I know that by surrendering to the heart, this purpose will be revealed, so that's another win-win in loves favor. But my excitement has drawn me to Lincoln, and I believe that what he tells me will help me make the big lifestyle choices I want to make. I am in a very stagnant environment in terms of having very little contact with people at home, not many friends, with nothing to particularly do; so I would love some advice here. I know I will get this advice from my own higher self in as little as a few weeks or as long as a few years, so it's all good either way you know.

But going back to surrendering to the heart, it is both the simplest and hardest thing I've ever done. To not be attached to my thoughts and emotions and focus relentlessly on the heart area has created many fears such as "How will I live without thoughts?", "Won't this give me permission to cause chaos if I'm not analyzing and judging myself anymore?". These too are just stories, stories that I respect and adore, but stories I must let be and turn my focus towards my heart. It's very challenging when for your whole life you've always been attached to thoughts. It's one of my most hard wired addictions/attachments. But ultimately, these thoughts and emotions too I must be surrender to my heart to become the enlightened master that I've always been. This makes me think (See, so hard wired) that other spiritual practices are all obsolete. But then I saw this from Lincoln: "The foundation of any genuine spiritual teaching system is heart-centered living." This means spirituality is all about awakening the heart, and letting the light in the heart transform everything for you. You don't have to be the one who changes your beliefs, let your heart do it for you. You don't have to find your life purpose, let your heart do it for you, on your behalf. The heart represents your higher self, and that has a much greater perspective than our egoistic minds, so letting it run our lives will set us up for the most bliss, happiness and peace that we always have been, always deserve, and inevitably will embody in this lifetime or another. It's the ultimate test from God in each moment: "Are you focused on your heart?", "Do you meet everything in life with heart-felt embrace?". That's all the higher self asks of you, but for your soul which is below the higher self in terms of integration, it has lessons it wants you to learn, so these two "things" are the same but different. The higher self being an expanded version of the soul. It is so pure that it has no desire. It is us in our most expanded state of awareness.

But knowing the soul is all loving, knowing the higher you go the more love there is, knowing the higher self is love, letting my heart be my guide and surrendering into it is as such the most logical, direct and powerful practice to do. It will answer every question, heal every suffering, balance every chakra, unify the mind and the heart, allow your higher self to enter into this reality, and create a life of endless joy, happiness and synchronicity. All that has ever been required is trust in my heart, that focusing there will change my life, will expand my awareness beyond beliefs. Simply trust, and the discipline of focus. All other fears of not knowing what to do I trust my heart will answer for me. And these fears really do seem silly now when I you know that focusing on your heart will lead to infinite happiness, like what i there to fear when this is fact? What exactly am I missing out on by surrendering everything to the heart?

Yet however logical I am with this, highly illogical and powerful deeply rooted fears are sure to arise when I least expect. And when they do I will know to keep focusing on my heart. I will know that the reason anything arises is to help you focus on your heart. This life isn't a mistake, everything arises for this purpose, to make us more heart-centered than ever before. God didn't just make anything random, it all has a deep meaning to return to the heart. Your actions aren't restricted as you can be heart-centered no matter what you are doing. That's why there is no right or wrong choice, it dosen't matter what you do, just how much you stay grounded in the heart throughout whatever you do. All excitement tells you is; "Here is an action you can take that will arise the most darkness in you to heal in the shortest amount of time". SO excitement is like the fast pass at Disney land to becoming unconditionally loving. It helps arise all of the unresolved pain in you very quickly to feel in your heart, thus creating fast evolution. But even when not excited there is still unimaginable amounts of pain I've found to feel in each moment, so it's okay if we aren't excited. We aren't missing out, that's just ego. Again, staying in the heart is the foundation of it all, let your heart take exciting actions on your behalf naturally on its own time. Let it happen naturally by first being heart-centered.

Even just this one practice is challenging as I've said, so why create more things on your spiritual checklist to do that will only distract you when you keep thinking about them, and when you don't get results emotionally. The heart is the answer. If your awareness is on your heart, you're doing everything perfectly, and you are in the greatest state of oneness you can be in for that moment. There is literally nothing else to do or change. Know that even if it dosen't seem perfect, everything is perfect when heart-centered. It's all God wants. Perhaps your soul wants something more specific, perhaps not, but you couldn't avoid it if you tried when you're in your heart. That's why those who are awakened to a certain degree are also living their souls purpose naturally. No need to force it with our limited minds that will never know it, let the heart do it. Trust in it's love.

I'll try my Godly best to be more in my heart. I know deeply that this is what I'm called to do, and this is the answer to every question I'm looking for. I commit even greater to surrendering to it's almighty love that I am already, but unaware of at this vibration I perceive reality at. I surrender to my heart throughout even my deepest fear of death, to the fear of missing out on life, and to the fear of unworthiness of receiving the love in my heart, cause I am that love, and all is that love I speak of behind any appearance.

All of my love goes to those on the journey, I know the pain you're in, and I wrote this for all those who are in that deep stage of suffering like me who are searching desperately for a way out of it. The heart is the doorway to heaven you always wanted to find. Peace, and oneness is already here. Thank you for being here to read this. And know that it's okay to feel pain, that's how we evolve the fastest, by diving into the pain head first, and not looking back at the thoughts telling you that there must be another way. And so we are free to relax knowing this, relax knowing you also  have infinite lifetimes to master this if you're not ready now. You have so much time to do this, so relax. If you want out of suffering, then slowly integrate focusing in your heart first in meditation then in every moment. Every answer is found there, every desire fulfilled, every thought quietened, and all that's left is an empty infinite vessel of love. 

Here is the video I watched that talks about trusting the heart in great depth :)

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️