Trusting your Heart is the Secret No one is Telling You

Solace
By Solace in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I wish I watched this video two years ago, and followed it passionately. While watching this my awareness expanded, and I felt myself, and still do as I write this, as big as the city I’m staying in. This was only a beautiful surprise on top of the information in this video that summed up years of my research, and so made me cry like a baby. I’ve never settled for one teacher because I knew there was something more. I knew the spiritual journey had to be simpler, and not so strict and limiting. This lead me all the way from Tony Robbins, to Lincoln Gregor who is a channel for a greater consciousness called the “higher self” (and we all have This higher self inside of us, it’s the goal of yogis to fully embody it). “You must feel your hearts while you live your life and let that experience begin to replace the sounds of thoughts and the emotions the thought hold.” I also liked when he said that although thighs may appear to be different than the creative energy we are, this appearance is still the creative energy.  In addition, the higher self redifined affirmations for me. He says to affirm in your heart, not your head; and do so until such affirmations limit you in feeling your heart. With Matt Kahn, this wasn’t so obvious  Peace and infinite love. We are all oneness, all is oneness. Realize too my loves, that this forum is a place that typically makes us focus on our minds, to argue, defend and enhance the spiritually righteous ego. Enlightenment is not found in the mind, it’s found by focusing on the heart, and the creative empty energy always inside and around you. Do you want to be a slave to your mind for eternity? This video shows how you can be it’s master through heart-centered awareness.  Without this simple knowledge it doesn’t matter how advanced you think your practice is, it will not work. This is the foundation we all need, and the only true practice required for enlightenment to the highest infinite dimensions of reality. All other practices are simply a compliment, and by product of this in actuality and happen naturally.
  • 19 replies