Irina Irina

Books On Relationships And Attraction

6 posts in this topic

I want to learn about healthy relationships and attraction. What are the best books?

Start with Mastery of Love... By Don Miguel Ruiz.. I found this book to be tremendously helpful for me

@JTSH Hey. thanks. I do like the author.

I thirst to get to understand relationships and attraction. I thought I knew everything about relationships and how to keep a guy, and after my last break up, I realized I knew nothing, I am so bad at this. 

@Irina Irina Continue to learn .. there are many free resources on youtube as well.. ssearch for Matthew Hussey.. I like hiss advice 

@Irina Irina Begin with yourself..

Know what you love and learn to love life and appreciate everything and make sure your fully independent..

You will naturally find people you like to be with..

Start with listing all the most amazing things in life and all the most amazing things you want to create or experience..

If you dont know or have a small list your in trouble already..

Just get stuck into Leos life purpose stuff and try opening up your inner feelings and emotions let it all come out.. easier said than done.. Most of us think we are very open if fact we are not and have learnt to hide allot!!!

Just going through some of leos video should get this started..

Guys love girls who are confident and fun and spicy that respect themselves and love who they are..

You dont need to be super fit, just look after your body and that should be enough..

If you lose a guy wioth all this, chances are he is a dick anyways.. :)