Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ether

Would you recommend me to take AD's to stimulate dopamine?

31 posts in this topic

@now is forever Yeah, I dont plan on using them forever, just for a bit until I get my feelings back.

@now is forever Thanks, my dad and doctor said these meds im using might take a week for me to feel the effect. So far, no side effects, i hope its not placebo though (when it works, if...). A week hasnt passed. Lets see.

@now is forever I mean, I just it for to unlock my feelings, not being dependent on them, ya know? Hopefuly they work. Future and present looking bright.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

then you try to cure yourself with something close to what has brought you there?

The difference is, these ones dont numb my system (possibly), they stimulate the emotions, contrary to the old ones.

18 minutes ago, now is forever said:

how long did you stop taking them? because it usually takes some time for your body to rebuild the enzyme.

1 month

Just now, now is forever said:

wouldn't panic yet, if you had the type imao i think you had, it takes some time to rebuild the enzyme. so might even come back without the new medication...

What are you talking about? Im lost. Is coming back something benefecial?

Either im going to get my emotions back from completly dropping pills or utilizing the correct pills. Im on the pills for a little bit more, then im out.

@now is forever yeah, nothing is irreversible in this life, so, no doubt i can feel them again. Sometimes i can feel them for like 5 seconds, so, i know i can feel them.

@now is forever yeah for sure, like i said, ditch them complely or use the ones who work. Im going to be with them for a bit more