Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sri Ramana Maharshi

Ralston killed it again. :o

3 posts in this topic

Girls and guys..., esteemed Elders, Victorious One(s), taintless and tainted:

Peter Ralston has quieted the noise floor forever... please watch all 5 parts of his YouTube feature entitled, "Absolute vs. Relative" parts 1-5. Wow, uh.... 

M

PS: My 2 cents for a t-shirt (please respect copyrights :)     "I Dream of Jnani"   -  Pic. of Ramana or Nasargadatta on the front, caption on back.  If Leo wears it, next ahem, level is automagic.        :D 

I will rewatch his new videos then.

I had them playing in the background and it didn't catch my atention.

The kind of facilitation that was being done, IMO, only works well at least in my case, if attention is placed firmly on the talk, and remains there unwavering Samadhi-like (or better yet in Samadhi) for total Concentration during. Otherwise it's just accretion learning, and won't do shit for what the video was intended to open up.

My main point was that in induced a state of mental quietude. (no monkey mind whatsover no thoughts at all) This state, the first time, in my case, lasted several hours after the viewing, during which the experience was sitting on the porch, staring into the woods, in gentle Equanimity, and Absolutely no jitter. This is rare for this human being.

Also, I have read all 3 of this recent books several times and practiced the Contemplations to impressive results. It might not be for everyone. But I am also a practitioner of Yoga, which helps daily++