Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan

Everything you give is returned.

5 posts in this topic

I've noticed this seems to be the case, either that or reality is throwing a lot of coincidences at me. I imagine it's a complicated feedback loop but in laymans terms how exactly does it work?

that is the law of karma, just like Newton's law of motion: every action has an equal and opposite reaction, every thought you have affects the world around you, "what we think we become" it is the law of attraction described to us by Lord Buddha 2500 years ago 

3 hours ago, Nathan said:

how exactly does it work?

That which goes against your nature, that which goes against your self, your being, is a crime. Whenever you commit that crime it records in your unconsciousness. It records in a certain way: it records and starts giving you a feeling of guilt. You start feeling yourself despised by yourself, you start feeling yourself unworthy, you start feeling yourself not as you should be. Something inside you becomes hard, something closes inside you. You are no more as flowing as you have been before. Something has become solid, frozen; that hurts, brings pain, and brings a feeling of unworthiness. 

And whenever you feel unworthy you feel cut off from the flow of life. Every moment, you are creating yourself; either a grace will arise in your being or a disgrace: this is the law of karma.

@Nathan There’s no coincidences imo, just experiences slightly outside ones scope of perceived relativity.  

It seems to be happening in a donut shape, perpetually changing and hidden by having no end points, rolling back into itself, though in appearance vs actual changes and within that pure magic. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Not for the awakened ones. 

''Everything you give is returned'', this is a belief system that really works while you believe. It is bind to the human society as a norm, not as a natural state.