Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

how prejudiced are we?

2 posts in this topic

Since we are on a quest to transcend knowledge and be free of our mental prisons, it can still be interesting to see what prejudices are still hiding there. 

Since this is a global forum with members all over the world, let's see what we think of each other nations. 

This thread is meant to work in three steps. 

First you tell your ideas, thoughts and prejudices about the country that the member is from. (The member who posted before you)

Secondly you recognise all of that as just thoughts and projections and try to transcend it all (spiritual aspect

Thirdly you tell what country you are from and the procedure continues with a new member reflecting on your country and so forth. 

Ok, I'll start with me. 

I'm from Sweden, as my nickname reveals! :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

All I know about Sweden is what I have heard filtered through the internet. My idea of the swedish is that they are socially shy and somewhat repressed. They're fair skinned and their women are beautiful. They talk funny because they're European. Pewdiepie is from Sweden and he's cool. 

Also I have heard rumours on the internet about the sexual preferences of Swedish men... 

I'm from Australia :)