Todor

What Is Your Story ?

6 posts in this topic

I'm interested in your story. How did you get here ? When you found out about Actuialized.org ? What drives you to live ?

Well here it goes,

I remember I found Actualized searching for a video about leadership, almost a year ago. I loved it, and from there I started to acknowledge that I could develop myself however I wanted. I started loosing the ropes keeping me back by watching more videos. Then I began studying each topic carefuly until now, that I study and learn self-development every day :)

What drives me to live? Being my true self, which I think I have finally found. I study physiotherapy, and my purpose in life is to help people to enjoy life whenever they don't manage to see it's beauty or even their own potential, and of course to experience that myself, being the best that I can be and understanding and experiencing life. 

My journey began when I was little and I have stumbled upon some book about the Cosmos. And ever since that I was fascinated with the question " How the universe works". Then I fell asleep and daily life took over. Had lots of dramas, then panic atacks and finally I realised that in order to understand the Universe I needed to look inwards. I started meditations and found about the law of atraction. After that I've been seeing all sorts of synchronicities in my life.  I've learned a lot of esoterics during the last few years, but now It's time for me ot put them on practise. Thats why Actualized  drawn my attention. Now im exploring the world and defining my life's purpose. :) 

(Which for now is just a word "Connect") But know that it will develop and grow over time. 

On 07.03.2016 at 11:45 PM, Todor said:

My journey began when I was little and I have stumbled upon some book about the Cosmos. And ever since that I was fascinated with the question " How the universe works". Then I fell asleep and daily life took over. Had lots of dramas, then panic atacks and finally I realised that in order to understand the Universe I needed to look inwards. I started meditations and found about the law of atraction. After that I've been seeing all sorts of synchronicities in my life.  I've learned a lot of esoterics during the last few years, but now It's time for me ot put them on practise. Thats why Actualized  drawn my attention. Now im exploring the world and defining my life's purpose. :) 

(Which for now is just a word "Connect") But know that it will develop and grow over time. 

Interesting, lol - I got into personal development after watching some science films about Universe and modern Physics, Cosmos, Stars, etc. They made me very interested in what reality exactly is. So, I started searching for modern philosophical sources on this topic and found out about Eckhart Tolle. Started watching videos of him a lot, read all the books. Then I started meditating, doing mindfulness work and searching for other teachers (found a lot of them, including Douglas Harding, Adyashanti, Papaji, Gangaji, Mooji, and all these -ji's, Cesar Teruel, Alan Watts, Nisargadatta, Byron Katie, etc.). Also, I have discovered information about DMT (the psychedelic) and became very interested in it. I've been learning about DMT experiences for years now. And then, I saw Leo's video "How to meditate". I started watching his videos and was so pleasantly surprised on how many techniques there are to improve yourself. I bought his list of recommended books and started reading. Well, now I am learning and practicing more and more of personal development, building discipline, healing and improving my psychology, mindfulness and meditation work, etc.

I've been searching for some information about determinism and free will, and I came across one of Leo's videos. I realized that what he says makes sense so.. I kept listening :)

On 9.03.2016 г. at 8:45 AM, Naviy said:

Interesting, lol - I got into personal development after watching some science films about Universe and modern Physics, Cosmos, Stars, etc. They made me very interested in what reality exactly is. So, I started searching for modern philosophical sources on this topic and found out about Eckhart Tolle. Started watching videos of him a lot, read all the books. Then I started meditating, doing mindfulness work and searching for other teachers (found a lot of them, including Douglas Harding, Adyashanti, Papaji, Gangaji, Mooji, and all these -ji's, Cesar Teruel, Alan Watts, Nisargadatta, Byron Katie, etc.). Also, I have discovered information about DMT (the psychedelic) and became very interested in it. I've been learning about DMT experiences for years now. And then, I saw Leo's video "How to meditate". I started watching his videos and was so pleasantly surprised on how many techniques there are to improve yourself. I bought his list of recommended books and started reading. Well, now I am learning and practicing more and more of personal development, building discipline, healing and improving my psychology, mindfulness and meditation work, etc.

Yes, I'm glad that you found your core excitement and you are developing it trough yourself. I have gone trough several stages of ego and everytime when move on a new stage your sence of the world and your perseption of it changes. Thats whats facinating to me, to see the world in different light.And then you see other people around you that are thinking like your patterns before. Thats spiritual evolution and its really the main reason for me to be here on Earth, because its fun to see you you develop every day. :)