Followers 0

Everything Is Okay

8 posts in this topic

adjlaksdjlasddd

Edited by hellothere

xc

Edited by hellothere

@hellothere

So let me get this right. You are not really sickened by your relationship right NOW? But rather on how your relationship started? If that's the case just let it go.

Walk away, and never look back. Walk far and find new people and only look forward. I read the post, but the title would be perfectly enough. "My relationship makes me sick" ->walk away. There is another bus every 15 minutes if you will ;) Why settle for less than you deserve? Having a amazing, kickass relationship that fulfills you and makes you happy in every aspect is your birthright. Fuck this whole drama and problem bullshit. Don't settle for this man, you deserve better.

Seriously fuck this shit. There is TOO MUCH problems attached to that girl and your relationship. Also learn how to avoid these mistakes in the future. I can only recommend Coach Corey Wayne again and again.

Edited by The Son

5 minutes ago, The Son said:

Walk away, and never look back. Walk far and find new people and only look forward. I read the post, but the title would be perfectly enough. "My relationship makes me sick" ->walk away. There is another bus every 15 minutes if you will ;) Why settle for less than you deserve? Having a amazing, kickass relationship that fulfills you and makes you happy in every aspect is your birthright. Fuck this whole drama and problem bullshit. Don't settle for this man, you deserve better.

Seriously fuck this shit. There is TOO MUCH problems attached to that girl and your relationship. Also learn how to avoid these mistakes in the future. I can only recommend Coach Corey Wayne again and again.

Thx guys. Your answers really matter to me. I guess I will take your advice^^ It makes sense. It will be an interesting behaviour from me to actually end a relationship. But hey, some things need to be done. ASAP, I guess.

Edited by hellothere

@hellothere Still you need to learn about all this, so you can avoid situations like that in the future. If you want you can send me a msg, since we both are german. You can tell me everything you have a problem with and I dump all my broscience in relationship on you :D No seriously I learn from the best. Maybe I can help you. Coach you for free

This story doesn't sound healthy to your mind at all. Even the title says it all.

Maybe you should watch this video:

;)

This story doesn't sound healthy to your mind at all. Even the title says it all.

Maybe you should watch this video:

;)