Bird

Podcasts no longer updated

4 posts in this topic

Sorry, couldn't find a better place to this without disrupting a subforum topic.

I really like listening to Actualized.org on Podcasts (iTunes that is) since YouTube is not great for audio only, and I don't want to get YouTube Red.

That said, Podcasts haven't been updated since "Metaphysical Implications Of Godel's Incompleteness Theorem - Part 1" (March 26).

I've been waiting patiently but I am thinking maybe this channel might not be updated anymore, so I wanted a confirmation to either wait or move on.

Thanks!

Leo, you must have been busier than usual, I understand you will find some time to keep the podcast channel running along. It is a great tool./ Scratch-_-

edit:

I've been checking and it seems the desktop iTunes podcast is up to date but my iOS device is not receiving newer episodes from March 27. 

Edited by InkPop

@InkPop thanks for the response. It would seem that I can still search for the Show and manually add the episodes. When I hit Subscribe it does nothing. Well I guess the ball is on Apple’s side.

You can also download the .mp3 audio files directly from actualized.org for free under “My Content”

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.