Xefaxxx

Mix Of Issues

7 posts in this topic

Where to start.. well i have very low self esteem issues, OCD, Very Addictive personality ( bad relationships, drugs, food etc) , Negative thinker,  the list goes on.. I think it all starts wit a scar i have on my head from a accident as a kid that I can't accept.. I've read self help books.. go counselling every week ( with alot issues).. logically i have all the knowledge nd info on wat to do but struggle to put it into practice thats the frustrating part. I judge other people because of my insecurities.. i've created  in my head what the perfect person should look like nd if some1 is fat or not the image of the perfect person i created.. then they can't be beautiful?! Can they? Bcoz im not beautiful wit my scar so how can they be. Anyways this is just the tip of the iceberg of a day in my mind.. any info nd tips would be great.

P.s sorry about writing.. so used writing slang ☺ 

Why can't you accept your scar? Beauty is only skin deep, and is itself an adiction. You have alot to overcome,  but take it in baby steps. I see atot of people try to take on to much, to fast. Start with the biggest issue, stick to one thing for 2 to 3 months. (That helps you form a habit) 

So far as your scar goes, to me it's a permanent badge of honor, and lessons. But, that's just my opinion. As humans our lives are full of adversity, and scars show that we overcame the challenge. I don't know your story, but sometimes you just need to change your perspective a little. 

Edited by T1r1on

i have a pretty nasty scar on my abdomen, right in the middle. i used to be embarrassed to take off my shirt as a teen. now 23, ive come to realize that it makes me who i am. when i was two, i had peritonitis and almost died. that scar reminds me everyday that i was given a second chance at life. today i am working very hard to build a six pack and stretch that sucker out, wont be noticeable in a few months...

Thanks for your reply's.. I think 1 step at a time is what i need because i have no patience i start and rush everything and then don't get the results i want so i give up before i give it time. Best of luck to the both of you on your life journey ? 

If it helps, I find scars really beautiful and attractive, and I know other people that does it too ^_^

Thanking you's ? at the end of d day its going nowhere.. so i may as well embrace it ? i'v also stopped  judging anyone or anything the last few days.. it's helping alot.. we don't even realise were doing it, its more like a bad thought habit.. no more i tell ya's.. thanks again