kieranperez

Help, Struggling With Life Purpose Course

2 posts in this topic

I'm not going to go into the content nor give anything away for those that haven't gotten the course...

So I'm actually re-taking the Life Purpose Course right now because looking back on it I see how I really didn't go deep enough with it and doesn't really resonate with me enough. 

I've now been stuck on the Values Assessment for almost 2 weeks now and I'm already stuck on Pass #3. I can't seem to narrow down my top values at all. I try to be more intuitive, calm, etc. but I just can't seem to narrow it down. I'm following the questions every time as I go through the process to narrow down my top values but I really just don't know. I notice a lot of this even changes day-day depending on how I feel.

I don't want to just bounce around to the next section and then come back or anything like that. Really could use some advice right now with this top values process. 

Sometimes looking into your personality type can show you your values

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.