WildeChilde

Is There Really No Morality Or Purpose to Life?

1 post in this topic

This is the conclusion I've come to based on my experiences and knowledge thus far, but I've been reading Tom Campbell's big  TOE lately and have reconsidered this notion.  He has studied consciousness with other scientists for decades and has had countless transcendental experiences, and his wisdom is a real gift to the world.  

Despite what many spiritual teachers say, Campbell suggests there is morality, free will, and a purpose to life.  In summation, we are here to grow our consciousness through experiences and the choices we make.  

When I think about my own life, in the broadest sense, I realized that's exactly what I've been doing this whole time.  I'm by no means a saint or an enlightened being, but my behavior has become much less selfish than it was 10 years ago and before.  I found a video that reflects this topic from his big TOE.  Start it at 1:47 if you're interested.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde