WHOAMI

How Can I Overcome My Fears?

30 posts in this topic

@Ayla

Look when i have to act. when i need all my muscles,my concentration and everything how can i use this method?

it's good when you are in quiet and nice place but when you are in war and you have to shoot how can i use this?

@WHOAMI You are from Georgia, is this where the war is raging? In such situations, maybe you should rather not face your fears and save your life. In war, if you face your fears death literally can be your reward. If you are alone and can't do anything, then don't do it. It's not worth dying.

@The Son

naaah it was just an example.

NO FUCKING WAY. I am tired of just breathing and using oxygen. I will have results i am not worried. if i won't i'll try another way.

9 minutes ago, WHOAMI said:

@Ayla

Look when i have to act. when i need all my muscles,my concentration and everything how can i use this method?

it's good when you are in quiet and nice place but when you are in war and you have to shoot how can i use this?

As I said, in time, it will become natural reaction. No need to stop and force it and do something consciously. It will just be the way you look at it naturally. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

1 minute ago, Ayla said:

As I said, in time, it will become natural reaction. No need to stop and force it and do something consciously. It will just be the way you look at it naturally. 

What is this "I" you are talking about dear Ayla? Who or what said that? :P 

Just now, The Son said:

What is this "I" you are talking about dear Ayla? Who or what said that? :P 

This here there I thingy :P 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I got a question related to the thread or the self actualization. I do also have trouble sometimes with the fear, then i sit down and think of the benefits and overcome my fears that way. 
My question is, will you have to have the kind of experience, where you look into yourself and get the 360 degree view every day or will you need to have such results every day?
Is it enough to just try hard, get the  360 degree view once in a while or will you need to have progress EVERY DAY befor i get anywhere?

Facing your fears head on is the only way to eliminate them

Bump.

just wanted do update.

i started working out and being physically fit really helps.

probably now my testosterone levels are higher and i am not really scared, but also source of being scared is not active now.

one thing stayed inside me. i become emotionally cold and warm at the same time. i became better person and worse. sometimes i want to do really bad things, but i am doctor so i help people. i help people to get better. it really makes me better, but i want to do really bad things to someone who do not respect me or did bad things to me. said bad things. these kind of thoughts stays in my mind. it's always there. my dark side is getting stronger. 

but still i am feeling quite good. much better than before.