Woody

[book] The Motivation Manifesto, Brendon Burchard (10/10)

10 posts in this topic

Brendon is a so called motivation trainer, like many others in the world, and on the Youtube. I started to watch his videos first and after that I ordered his latest book. It is for free, the only cost is the shipping which is 7$. It arrived in 2 weeks from the US to Hungary, I am very satisfied. (sometimes we wait 1,5 weeks for a normal letter which is sent from a Hungarian town to another.)

I would like to hear your opinions on this book. I find it very easy to read and understand and also thought-provoking. I wonder if Leo knows Brendon and if he does, what is his opinion. :)

I will get this book too. Paying only 7 seems perfectly fine. And you get paperback if I get it right :D 

Brendom is an amazing guy! I watch a lot of stuff from him.

4 hours ago, The Son said:

I will get this book too. Paying only 7 seems perfectly fine. And you get paperback if I get it right :D 

Brendom is an amazing guy! I watch a lot of stuff from him.

Yepp, beautiful cover and shape. Looks like a bible a little bit.. :D

I am taking the course and the book is on my way, thanks for sharing!!! @Woody 

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I'll check it out, thanks hun.

Veggies make me fart 

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle

This was the book that really lit the fire under me and got me acting, after experiencing several epiphanies. I highly recommend it. Well written with many core points for those involved with actualization.

On 14 April 2016 at 3:33 PM, Displayname said:

Does he also offer an E-book version? :)

Yes he does, I just went to check on kindle! 

"The Motivation Manifesto" is an embodiment of my life philosophy that strongly values freedom, uniqueness, life purpose, and individuality and being proactive in life rather than an observer. The book reads like a powerful motivational speech! For personal development, I'm reading about creativity, freedom, self-actualization, mastery, and self-motivation.

Just got my book, curently reading it. It's awrsome, higly recomand.