Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ether

My sense of humour duplicated (or maybe even triplicated)

5 posts in this topic

I always had a sense of humour. Its mostly dank humour or dark humour. I think I have developed when i started listening to eminem when I was 10, it was very funny to me the things he said and it still is. The album is called Marshall Mathers LP.

The one thing I got attracted to is that the things he said was so over the top (ridiculous) that i just couldnt take it seriously, it was really funny stuff. I mean, it was so funny I couldnt even think it was dark. How can someone listen to raping his own mother and not laugh? It might seem sick but the way he put words and deliveried it maybe bust out laughing.

Then I found out, years later that people actually took his word seriously, that there was even prostests. Then I developed a depression and stopped listening to him because i listened to him everyday for 5 years straight. I took an indefinate break.

Now, since i became more calm, I have been laughing a lot.

I remember watching muchdank videos and laugh, usually at least one time, now i laugh for 5 times (usually, not always). And its not only the quantity, its the intensity. Sometimes i laugh so much, my stomach hurt.

So yeah, awaken yo bodi and u mai laugh liek mi xD

OH MY GOD, MUCHDANK IS THE BEST

Dont look at me! Look inside!

haha this channel is just slightly above Actualized org in quality 9_9

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Omg

WE HAVE NO BRAIN?!?!?!?!?!!?

thats a meme in and out itself

Edited by Ether
a