frnsh

Is there such a thing as a traveler?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have had a fighting home while growing up and I have moved to a new country to live 5 years ago. The thing is that I have moved many times since I got here and last year my situation got better for settling in, so I got a cat and got a place where I'm allowed to have her. The place is nice and got my own furniture in it. 

Now the problem is that I have got this strong urge again to move. I feel stuck all the time. I look at the furniture, I look at the cat, I feel they make me stuck and I really want to move. I feel I'm in a fight flight mode and it is exhausting. I don't think it's because my work contract ended last month and now I'm a job seeker, this feeling started a few months ago (2-3 months after I moved). I just imagine being in a place which is furnished so I can move any time I want without trouble, no animals so I can just go and back without worries. I have read about how children from fighting families get to fight flight mode a lot during their lives, like kind of a PTSD, but I feel it has happened to me a lot in my life. 

I have been wondering what if I am a traveler who can't stay in one place for long? What if it is the real me and I should live the way I am? On the other hand, what if I have to work to fix it in me? 

I would be thankful for your suggestions :)

No one is meant to stay in one spot. We're all meant to travel by nature, staying in one spot = cancer and not just physical cancer. Travel as much as you can! Its your birthright!

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Thanks. You are right, it's warming to look at it this way. At this point I have decided to go for it, already made plans and asked around to make it happen :)