Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mohdanas

Life Purpose

3 posts in this topic

Been working towards it so far it is not specific but the idea is 

Field - Education

"I want to understand what all children need to learn to grow up to be successful, happy, understanding and peaceful individuals" 

Then design a course and open up a education institute. 

Now, this takes into consideration both concrete and abstract such as core school subjects and habits, values and belief. 

I strongly feel the education system needs to make alot of changes, we should be taught "self awareness" and "critical thinking" since young age, education is suppose to make us prepare for the world but what we end up learning is B.S. 

What are the thoughts of people here? 

I think the current system of "education" is one to make good slave workers for whatever system is in charge. I agree we should totally be focusing on personal development for each student and then give them the tools to allow them to achieve what they truly want to do in life. However, I do think that the basics like grammar and maths should be fundamental to education. 

18 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

I think the current system of "education" is one to make good slave workers for whatever system is in charge. I agree we should totally be focusing on personal development for each student and then give them the tools to allow them to achieve what they truly want to do in life. However, I do think that the basics like grammar and maths should be fundamental to education. 

Yes, people need to be smart about it. 

Basically what you need to study as far as I can think atm as you grow up apart from fundamentals such as grammer and maths.

- Understanding of the world both in terms of history that involved major events, people and spiritual. 

This will make children understand of what is our world, our history and the reality. 

- Understanding of yourself ( your psychology & and spirituality ) thoughts, feeling and emotions. 

This will help people to be self aware, understand others as well as understand major mass behavior, such as religion and wars. 

- Socialization and communication skills.

This will make children to be comfortable with others and crowd, attract female/male partners, and be able to put their thoughts in words and communicate effectively. 

- Understanding the money game 

Understanding the importance of money, and how the business world operates. And, the need to develop their financial life in the world. 

- Strategic planning

Understanding of themselves and the world will provide the ground of what would they like to do in the world and how much they would like to earn, then they have to use creativity to design and build their life in the way that fits them. 

Hmm, I will think more having a terrible headache as of now, 

I am very serious about talking my life to this path, I would surely love people to add stuff to this.