Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VictorB02

My First Shroom Trip Report

1 post in this topic

For a while now I have been wanting to tell of my trip experiences, talk about self actualization, and discuss these topics that I have come to love over that past year, and I definitely have found the right place. This will be my first real post and excuse me if it is a little cluttered/hard to read.:)

I would like to start off by saying that I did all extensive research I could and safety precautions for magic mushrooms before I tried them, so when I say I was 16 when I tried them don't worry ;)

This event happened in the Christmas of 2016, so a little over a year ago. It was me and my two friends and we were excited to "trip" but I would have no idea what would be waiting for me as much, much more than a trip! Our night started off around 8:00 pm. We had my house all to ourselves because my parents were out of town for vacation. We all ate around 2 grams and began our trip. I remember the excitement of it all, I had an overwhelming sense of excitement boosted by all the stories I've heard over the years of people trying shrooms and fighting demons, seeing unicorns, and whatnot, so I was nervous/excited to say the least! My trip started off with amazing visuals. It was like the deer mounts on my walls were swaying back and forth ever so gently, and so were the walls, floor, and everything else. This is where I first felt a sense of oneness with the world around me. It was a very profound experience, it was my first feeling of something "more". 

After talking to my friends and just basking in the cool visuals for a couple hours, I decided to go to my room and just look around. This is when I entered a part in my brain I have never been before, a higher consciousness, it really clicked. I realized how lucky I was to be experiencing all this. It was like everything in my room was brand new. It brought me to tears. Every piece of clothing, every item I had received for a birthday, Christmas, etc... was all brand new. It was an amazing experience. And I just felt the most appreciative I ever had before. 

From this point of my trip forward, I was walking around with a completely new frame of mind, It was the most peace and happiness I have ever felt. I remember talking to my friend describing it like "Bro, everything is going to be okay, it always has and always will be" and I remember I preceded to intentionally knocking over a bag of peanut M&M's, then saying "see look, I usually would get mad at knocking these over, but its okay, because everything is okay" and then I picked them up. And that was the theme of the trip for me, I didn't realize the eternal amount of wealth I just uncovered, but I did know deep in my heart that it was the TRUTH and that theme just stayed in my head from that point to the end of the trip. I remember thinking to myself over and over - shrooms are so much more than visuals, shrooms are so much more than "tripping". It is a glimpse into the infinity that is all around us. It is a tool to be used to build yourself and grow.

And that was the start of my self-actualization journey. That was when I realized the potential I had and what I could do with my mind. It all seemed so simple and clear now. The days and weeks that followed the trip were definitely positively effected by such an experience. I rekindled relationships, talked to new people, and tried new things.

If you made it this far in my post thank you for reading! I am definitely excited to share my other stories and talk with everyone on this forum! Hope you all have a great day :) 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,