Gabriel Pinto

Career tips

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

So, I'm currently working in a dead-end job in a kindergarten. I've been there for a month now and it's starting be a bit challenging because I feel a bit stuck.

I now looking for a more fulfilling job, not really sure what though. I don't have much experience and knowledge about the work market so not really sure where to look. At this point in my life I'm kind of exploring, not really sure what I want to do. But I  want to come in contact with companies and employers that really emphasize personal development.

If you guys have any tips on where to look for these employers and companies, or any other useful info or advice, I'd be really grateful! 

The only thing that pop's to mind is studying psychology? 

@Gabriel Pinto Personal development  -  work for yourself, be self employed. A “job” or employer could be a great fit, perfect PD coach for you, then she could quit the next day, and some idiot replaces them, because the stock quote is leading the company.

Think about this-

You WILL do, what you WILL do. There is no other way.

It’s only yours to pick. 

PICK. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Gabriel Pinto consider purchasing the Life Purpose Course, it would definitively give you some direction. 

Instead of asking "what should I do" try asking " How do I find out what I want to do? " -> the course will help you with that

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus