Corywashko

Brain buzz

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone :) so Leo has mentioned a brain buzz or like a vibration while meditating as if it was so strong it was like cheating. Has anyone else experienced this? I had this experience for a few days solid and phenomena became almost normal. It was like they were talking about me personally on the radio, I was running on pure intuition with no concept of time,  and people were overly nice and SMART almost like I was in the twilight zone. It was amazing, but then it disappeared when I smoked weed (in hopes to elevate meditation) I feel like I took fifteen steps up then fell to the ground. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? 

Just don't try to make it happen again or if it does, don't try to "help" it like you did.

Obviously, that was a big mistake, huh?

Anything out of the ordinary like that is happenstance. A phantom experience with no real power~ but nothing wrong with that!

Real people don't go through life in a state like that or want to.

Just do what you were doing before any of this nonsense side-tracked you in the first place.

Beginners are into getting-off on their new-fangled psychological buzzes. These experiences are ultimately of no account— not that they aren't beneficial, but, as you found out… ego-consciousness ruined it by clinging to the experience.

When inner and/or outer phenomena like this occurs, just exercise inner and outer subtle observation without helping or hindering anything while you let it go in the ordinary course of its arising. That is exactly how enlightening beings respond to everyday ordinary life-situations without anybody knowing the better.

At least you got a good example how ordinary consciousness can ruin things~ no big deal though— it doesn't matter one bit.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, Cory!

On 3/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, Corywashko said:

Hi everyone :) so Leo has mentioned a brain buzz or like a vibration while meditating as if it was so strong it was like cheating.

Where?

IG: joselnix

Just so you know, Cory— it just happens …often enough to some people. It's not good or bad, it just is.

You must be living in your head though~ my whole body resonates like that sometimes. For me it is very pleasant.

I wake up in the middle of the night and there it is. After a while it stops, (or not) and I roll over and go back to sleep.

See if you can allow it to spread over your whole body next time.