DizIzMikey

Enlightenment Videos, The Order

4 posts in this topic

In what order do you recommend I watch the youtube videos on spiritual enligtenment? 

The youtube list from top to bottom or bottom to top? 

I plan to listen to those videos maybe 6 hours out of the day.. realistically probably 4, for the purpose of removing some potential bullshit out of my head, and hopefully being convinced that I do not exist if it is True.

Probably do this for a week to see how it goes....

Hurts like shit realizing for myself thay ive had fake growth, and I didnt just buy into it, thought about it.

I do not think it will be beneficial for me to write any notes as I need the constant flow of information to break me so ill just be actively listening as much as I can

It shouldn't hurt to realize you had fake growth. As for the videos, any order is fine really. If you are dedicated, you will know all of them thoroughly in due time.

My sequence was: Eckhart Tolle (almost all of them) > Ken Wilber (all the articles, books and videos) > Osho (all the videos) > Mooji/Gangaji/Papaji (all the long satsangs) > Ram Dass (videos and audios) > Adyashanti > Krishnamurti (all the long ones) > Gurdjieff/Ouspensky (audiobooks and bios) > and now I'm on the Matt Kahn/Lisa Cairns "stage" (in this period of about 2 intensive years, I also studied a lot of other self-help/self development authors, such as all the audio and books from Tom Robbins, Sedona Method, Da Silva Method, "The Journey" by Brandon Bays, all the main books of oriental philosophy, Louise Hays/Dr. Wayne Dyer and lots of brazilian authors, such as Luis Gasparetto, very known here by his truly deep and advanced teachings of holistic/spiritual development). Listen to Leo's videos also helps immensely because he was truly in touch with all these knowledges and synthetyze them perfectly, 'sparing' a huge amount of time when we see his videos from the beginning. Good luck, it's a very long way which has no-end, but the benefits and practical knowledges,first theoretical and them applied in real life, are endless and ultra wothwhile. ;)