fdrakely

Dissolving "me", "i", "ego".......can "me" Dissolve "me"...can "i" Dissolve "i" ?

46 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, TwoDays said:

I feel like all this talk of nothingness taht Tony Parsons and the other people are talking about is missing something. Why do they never talk about love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO83S-dptiE

@TwoDays i agree.. the only thing that matters is love ! .. i found this letter from Einstein on the subject of love.. wanted to share it .

http://truththeory.com/2016/03/12/a-letter-from-albert-einstein-to-his-daughter-on-the-universal-force-of-love/

On 2/29/2016 at 7:35 PM, fdrakely said:

And what "me" is asking everyone on this forum is - Can "me" commit psychological suicide, so to say.

Just sit for many hours at a time doing absolutely nothing.

Suicide will happen automatically after a few thousand hours of this.

Don't ask how to sit. Just sit in a relaxed manner and be aware of reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeh, the more I think about it, the more I have to question whether the approach given by Tony Parsons and others that teach with this style has ever worked. I can't really see a way in which it does anything apart from build up your knowledge graph, just teaching another way in which to view your ego.

The yogis of Hinduism all knew that mental knowledge was considered an obstacle. Nowhere in the videos shown in these threads is that made clear, nor is it shown how to remove such knowledge.

It's like they are just speaking with no purpose at all..

Thank you for your feedback, I was so busy last week that I forgot to reply you back, shame on me :(

I will try to apply your advise, using meditation ;) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"