Viking

serious motivation issues

2 posts in this topic

Lately, everything that I need to do, from doing the life purpose course to studying to reading is met with resistance. Also when I start doing the task, it doesnt get any better, I just become tired and do the task lazily. I cant help myself, everything is just met with such annoying resistance. 

I have a feeling that whatever I do is worthless. I always have in the back of my mind that what im doing is the wrong way of doing it. For example when I read a book i have a feeling that I will forget what I read, or I wont gain anything from a book. I can help these feelings, im aware of them but thats it. ive never read a book that made a significant change in me, but i havent read many books so thats probably why. also i didnt apply the knowledge from these books because i had no idea how to. or maybe i had resistance to do it, i dont remember.

maybe one of the reasons to my low motivation is that I see only work and no results at all.

Edited by Viking

@Viking I also have this problem sometimes . I think it is because of the way you think about yourself. You think more about what others expect from you rather than what you want from your life. I think that in order to do something with passion you need to think about why you do it. And if it's a task that you must do , than still try to see how completing the task can help you. I feel like when I let go of my expectations and focus on the present moment , it just comes to me what I need to do and how I need to do it .   

I just watched this video and it helped me :) Good luck :)