Ocean

Last few observational thoughts on enlightenment

33 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Ocean said:

@SOUL 

The wave-aicle thing I touched upon in the reality vs game thread. All still content (which is enjoyable btw) so not much to relate too. Can you use something else that isn't content to describe your position? 

I don't understand what you are asking me, what do you mean by "content"?

9 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I don't understand what you are asking me, what do you mean by "content"?

What's the difference between the drama within the movie....and the screen it gets played on? I guess you're talking about the movie, which it's content can be endless and always moving...versus the screen, which is static and always there and has no border. You're always looking at it no matter what changes within.

Edited by Ocean

6 minutes ago, Ocean said:

What's the difference between the drama within the movie....and the screen it gets played on? I guess you're talking about the movie, which it's content can be endless and always moving...versus the screen, which is static and always there and has no border. You're always looking at it no matter what changes within.

It's all content, the screen, the movie, the absolute, the Truth, infinite, awareness... it's all content. Just through observing it, it behaves differently than as it is unobserved so everything we experience it as is different than it is as it is.

So just because someone slaps a label on it whether that be "absolute" or "Truth" and thinks that they are observing in awareness the "it is what it is" what they really are expressing is their subjective experience of it that behaves different than it is unobserved.

This is why i responded to a poster's authoritative statements about 'what is' with it's just their 'belief' since that's what it is, their subjective experience they believe is 'what is' and/or the 'truth'.

@SOUL Language sandpit, and you're right, words mean nothing. Observer, observed and observation is all the same thing. Story is everything. Im creating one to play. 

There is a reason why some posters can't really talk to other posters on here even though they are talking about the same thing. It's all nonsense and there would nothing to talk about. Talking about the screen (a tool of expression) is silly, it's obvious, the content however...even more so, but it keeps people entertained. 

@Ocean You appear to still be missing the point, beyond just the infinite number of "story" variations that can be, just the mere observation of it alters it irrespective of how it is interpreted or communicated. That isn't just a story about it, that's how it behaves regardless of the story about it.

@SOUL Lets change our dance. Just experimenting here, so I'll respond in kind.

Simple question:

How are you wrong? 

14 minutes ago, Ocean said:

@SOUL Lets change our dance. Just experimenting here, so I'll respond in kind.

Simple question:

How are you wrong? 

Nevermind. This is still coming from a place of maya attempting to talk to maya, out of maya. Thanks for the dance everyone.

Edited by Ocean

@Ocean That's the point, I'm never 'right', it's always just another turtle.

turtle snap.gif

Edited by SOUL