erik8lrl

(Trip Report) Magic Mushroom For The First Time

23 posts in this topic

@erik8lrl shrooms only show you what you are ready for. They also showed me absolute infinity for the first time I’ve tried them. And it was beautiful.

however, I got the same answers as you. It is our design to live in this ilussion. Therefore the only purpose of life is to explore this ilussion and create conscously. About Enlightenment- it is your inherent desire to become liberated. Something in you “remembers” your true nature and all throughout your life it is trying to fill this gap. The only way to fill it forever is to become Enlightened. It is your choice really... 

I got very clear answers that there are no true or false ways to live this life. Because this ilussion was designed by you, for you, forever! The only reason for it is exploration and creation and this is fuckin A! 

Live your life as you authenticly desire it’s all the matter of infinite perspectives...

Edited by egoless

On 1/21/2018 at 8:18 PM, Leo Gura said:

@erik8lrl Welcome to true spirituality ;)

You've only seen 1% of the rabbit hole.

How many percent have you seen?

If you are god, you want to be so indescribably beautiful that nobody can fucking describe how beautiful you are that you become everybody.