Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenBlue

Insights and Ramblings: My Path to Enlightenment

47 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7  This comes from years and years of personal development work. Even before I found actualized.org and Leo Gura, I was working on my personal development. I studied from various people and absorbed a lot of content from all over the web. The beauty of the Internet is that we have so much information freely available. Yes, this includes sifting through the hordes of bullshit to find the nuggets of gold. Kind of like a prospector sifts through a lot of dirt and sand before he strikes gold. Yes, the path is dangerous and uncertain, but have faith that truth always finds a way to rise to the top. Oil does not mix with water. Cream rises to the top :)

Although there are no shortcuts for hard work, there are so many great teachers out there to help guide us and point us in the right direction. I don't tout Leo Gura as an all knowing master, but I do highly respect his knowledge and wisdom. I take it all with a grain of salt because there is only a nugget of truth in all the teachings presented to us. Leo has created a great guiding point and community in Actualized.org. Make no mistake though, this is not an end all, be all haven of wisdom and knowledge. Actualized.org is only a guiding point. We still have to do the hard work and go within ourselves.

I highly respect and love Actualized.org for what it is, but please do not get stuck here. Go beyond and keep exploring. Never stop learning. Learn to trust your inner voice and you will be guided in the right direction. I still have a long road ahead of me, but the journey is absolutely f****** amazing :)

Powered By Love

@ZenBlue I asked how you had that specific break through.

You didnt have the breakthrough prior to the breakthrough, so clearly you did something in that space.

What did you do specifically?

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7  I have had many small breakthroughs and insights in the prior years. This is one of my biggest breakthroughs yet. Every time I breakthrough, at some point I lose consciousness and go back to low consciousness behavior. Every time I break through it seems to be a little more profound and lasts a little longer. I keep up with my mindfulness practices and constantly learn new things to bring myself back to awareness.

I have been repeating this process of breaking through, then going unconscious, then breaking through again... I don't know how long I'll remain conscious this time, but I am fully enjoying every moment of it :)

If it helps:

I have been meditating regularly for the past 4 years. I have also consistently been learning new things for the past the 15 years. For at least the past 15 years, I have never had year where I didn't learn something new.

I can't pinpoint to a specific thing I did to get this current breakthrough. I believe it's a culmination of all my years of hard work.

Edited by ZenBlue

Powered By Love

@Raptorsin7 To try to make it more precise:

I achieved my current breakthrough with a combination of many different things. There isn't one specific thing and this is the result of many years of hard work paying off.

Things I've done:

- Meditate regularly for the past 4 years and still doing it.
- Learning new things no matter how small it may seem, every single year for at least the last 15 years. (Never stop learning and growing).
- Studied and focused on personal development for at least 10 years. Didn't take it very seriously until the last 5 years. The last 5 years is where I've experienced the most growth.

I can't say this will work for you, but use it as a guideline and keep trying various things. Something you do in your life is bound to be very effective. The key is to do it with consistency.

I'm still a work in progress, and I will keep going. Can't wait to see where I am at 10 years from now, and 20 years from now.

Powered By Love

Bonus: Also growth aids... I used some psychedelics spread out over the years to make a great impact. Psychedelics alone is not enough, but provide a great way to assist in achieving deeper breakthroughs. Use with caution as there are pitfalls and psychedelics are not the answer that will give everything. They are merely tools that aid your growth.