youngshinzen

Logistics and meaningful work?

3 posts in this topic

I am studying supply chain management (masters degree) and want to find a fitting company, where I can write my final thesis. 

3 Years ago spiritual awakening hit me hard and now I have very contrasting interests to what logistics generally offer (consumerism, office work, relatively unconscious, profit driven people). As I have invested a lot of time and money (bachelor and master) I want to make the best out of it and at least work in this field for a few years.

Do you guys have any ideas what kind of companies might pursue values of health and raising consciousness?

Logistics is not very good place for raising consciousness, I think you should look up for bigger companies who have at least realized that the worker is the biggest asset, of the company an values it the most. Maybe you need to get in contact with some people who sits in higher positions in your interested companies, and ask some questions just to see if you have common values.  If they are interest in topics like health and raising consciousness, they should at least reply you.

Hope I said something valuable, thanks for the interesting topic. 

@Mic WIlis Thanks for sharing your idea, I can see myself as an interface between leadership and truth, but the people in the highest positions are mostly those who are very close-minded because their ego led to success.

@Leo Gura Since you‘re experienced in that field (entrepreneurship and coaching leaders), do you have an idea what kind of companies share these values?

Edited by youngshinzen