Crauli

Becoming a modern sage

6 posts in this topic

Imagine a new "Buddha" applying his wisdom, love, Truth, courage,.. to real world problems, like ecology

World need more of them. I have this vision and its so big that it scares me and depresses me (I can use depression as a tool btw)

Tell me more about your vision. And why does it scare you?

Dont forget, all "real world problems" start from within. As long as there's still depression within, don't go out and change the world just yet. 

"depression" in a form that my ego is not aligned with this.. 

but its not something "bad" from the time i undersand this

scares me because its so big.. and my self is so far from becoming my vision

In the same time im scared, im in peace understanding and feeling this vision inside me.. 

Edited by Crauli

Now I understand what "I" am.. A "sage like" thinker! although so far from that in the everyday life, but in the same time so close that i can feel it in my heart

G'day All

I just want to say - Oh WOW you are awesome Leo!

I have had a lot of suffering in my life and have worked at self-improvement of and on for many years. However, over the past 16 years I have made a concentrated effort on re-making myself.

I have come a very long way but over the past 18 months I have been stuck - spinning my wheels and going no where. The reason for this is that the same old messages I have been reading and listening to are no longer working for me. 

Most of the stuff out there is aimed at business people and success in business and financial wealth. I've had to wade through all that and adapt it to my personal situation.

What I love about Leo's stuff is that he goes deep and answers the big questions. He does't only suggest what needs to be done, he explains why you need to do it and what the outcome will be if you make a concentrated effort. He also makes sure people know that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Too many people make it sound like all you have to do is flip a magic switch.

With what I have achieved so far I consider myself to be very successful - I am as poor as a church mouse but I consider myself to be hugely successful because I have done everything everyone kept telling me couldn't be done. I have started writing my autobiography to tell people that the impossible can be done.

I mentioned that I am poor even though I consider myself to be successful. I strongly believe that your inner world needs to be fixed before you can have true success in your outer world. Don't worry, I tried it both ways and trying for outward success before you have fixed up your inner stuff simply doesn't work. Believe me - I had a lot to fix. Now I am ready to fully enjoy whatever else I create in my life.

I always believed my suffering was for a reason but the reason has eluded me. I have just finished listening to this video on 'Becoming a Modern Sage' and it rang so true for me - I think this might be the answer I have been searching for over the past 18 months - it is certainly something to aspire to and I feel that with all the work I have already done I am more than ready to test this out.

Edited by Firefly
Got a message that this post was quite old and a suggestion to start a new thread

On 1/16/2018 at 11:43 AM, Crauli said:

''I can use depression as a tool btw''

Exactly! ?