Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunchild

The concept of Full Ownership

3 posts in this topic

This is one of the biggest keys  for me.  It's kind of a tricky concept to explain, but I'll give it my best.

To exhibit Full Ownership is to fully accept total responsibility for anything and everything that happens to you, not only for any outcomes which are the "fruits" of your path, for good or bad, but also in terms of what your reactions are to anything.  That is, having made a prior decision to have done X, that you fully accept anything which happens (directly/indirectly/partially/wholly) as a result of said decision or action.  You thus don't pass off blame to others even if they may be complicit in a given outcome, as you still at the very least have total ownership of your reactions to said event.

Now sure, there are events which happen to you which are likely NOT of your doing at all, but you can still own your reaction to them at the very least.

I hope that came out pretty clear.  Thoughts?

you're not going deep enough my friend. 

Think of taking Full Ownership like you've been dropped into an infinite hall of funhouse mirrors. Then you'll REALLY be tapping into Full Responsibility. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Wayyy ahead of ya, man, believe me.  If I could do this wild existence I call my life full justice (which on this medium I probably can't)...