Ray

Italian Meet Comunity (Milan)

6 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone... What an amazing forum and amazing people :) I'm so exited to be an active user of the site! 
But "let's crack into it": I would love to create some kind of meet up community, for sees each other sometimes (I hope that I'm not breaking any guideline). 
I live in Italy actually haha, but that's why I want so much to meet some open minded people that look for self actualisation... It will be so amazing to share some word phisically with some open people because -modesty aside- we are so rare!

So my question is: there is anyone in this forum that lives or stay in Milan? 

I don't have any intentions to speak italian. Why? Coz I seek self actualisation and I want to improve my english ahah ;)

Let me know guys :))

Thank you SO MUCH Leo, this forum means a lot for me. 

Edited by Ray

I would wait until the forum gets more users and more established before trying to organize meet-ups. There aren't enough members yet to make that feasible.

Once we have 10,000 or 20,000 members, THEN it could work and perhaps we'll even create a sub-forum specifically for that purpose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah you're right. Totally agree for the future sub-forum. 

I was so exited by the forum that I couldn't wait to launch my project ahah. I'm sure that we will reach them fast, because -really- the forum it's FUCKING AMAZING, and I'm not just speaking about the topics etc... but I'm referring to the form, the design. Minimal, effective, customizable... a really great work. 

Thank again for everything you are doing :)) 

Cool, glad you like you :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This thread is pretty old and now there are around 30000 people.

Please open a new thread instead of reopening an old one.