Viraj

Sound Meditation

4 posts in this topic

In Sound meditation at some level we  hear a sound which is very flat like beep and it is immortal and imperishable . In ancient times Dat sound is call sound from heaven ...(sound of god,sound of silence), in old age Vedas it is called 'Naad'(Source of creation)

What is Dat sound actually is...? I realli wanna noe...

Anyone have detailed idea bout it..? I m experiencing Dat sound from last some months but I didn't found any holistic in it.

And for person who don't noe about dis can check out this book below which consist the view of all religions holy books  on that sound.

THE ONE.pdf

Yeah. I've heard of that too. Sandeep Maheshwari expained about this on his one hour long Video on his Youtube channel. 

I am also doing inner sound meditating regularly and it really seems to help. After 1 month or so I felt deep happiness from inside which I cannot describe in words...

I wonder if someone on this forum is practising that kind of meditation too

Well Even em surprised ... That someone noes here about Sandeep maheshwari ...

Sound meditation is myth in this forum bcoz it has never been discussed by Leo on his channel  but I think its one of the best techniques to keep our attention in present moment.

I hope Leo will cover this topic sometime.

Inner Sound Meditation is great! You know even if I tend to focus on my breathe while meditating, this inner sound always steals the attention. I tend to hear it every time I'm in the present moment.