Brsczkv

Precaution VS Law Of Attraction

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I bought a car recently and was thinking about getting a Dash Cam. However I feel hesitant about that kind of purchase, since getting one, on a subconscious level, might mean getting ready to get into an accident. People say "better safe than sorry", but I'm just wondering what's your oppinion on that kind of precaution. Is it reasonable or is it setting yourself for a trouble? Or maybe a bit of both?

Same question could be applied to people carring a weapon on them at all times...just to be safe. Obviously there are places where you probably shouldn't go without one, but I'm talking about reasonably safe cities.

What's your oppinion?

Edited by Brsczkv

Get the dash cam AND start practicing a healthy driving habit. Otherwise, stop driving that car.

@Brsczkv I think this is a very wise thing to realize and question and you should consider building a foundation with practices and venture into psychedelics, and if interested, listen to some Abe hicks and see if your answers to this category come from within you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Brsczkv @Nahm

My answer can be too assertive for you. As Nahm said, the answer can be more subtle. May you RECIVE the right thing for you, alright!

@Brsczkv
If you already feel like getting it the frequency is already there nontheless.
But I am going to tell you a LOA trick. When you get the Dash Cam and feel safer because of it this automatically improves your frequency.
Same thing as with money for example. If you don't have any money saved up you automatically feel more insecure about it, but when you know that you have a pile saved up you actually feel safer and thus attract even more money.

@Nahm I've ventured too far down that road 2 years ago, being completely irresponsible, not knowing precisely what I'm doing and completely traumatizing myself. It's been hell for over a year, however, I've survived, learned a ton, and somehowe manage to move forward way more carefuly nowadays.

Edited by Brsczkv