pluto

Cacao - Food of the Gods

6 posts in this topic

The Incas considered cacao to the the “drink of the gods” which gave rise to the scientific name of the cacao tree Theobroma cacao, theo, meaning god, and broma meaning drink. Cacao has been cultivated in Ecuador since the 17th century and was the main product of export up until the 1920s.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=68218

http://ceremonialcacao.blogspot.com.au/

Daily consumption of Cacao has done wonders for me, it has healing potential on all levels mind/body/spirit and i believe its one of the main substances that really detoxed my system and activated it allowing spiritual connection & communication to flow more effortlessly. Reading a lot on cacao lately i had forgotten how much i used it daily prior to my spiritual awakenings, no wonder why they call it Food of the Gods >.<

What is your favorite cacao brand or source? I like Criollo and Arriba sourced from Peru and Ecuador i believe.

Anyone have any experience with mega-dosing cacao or doing a cacao ceremony? I can see how this can be similar to other psychedelics with healing potential because i used to get a slight high of some elixirs i made with Cacao. Obviously not a high you get of mushrooms or LSD but low dose MDMA or Mescaline i have felt from a strong, well made Elixir with especially when paired with some other synergistic herbs/spices.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

everything is the food of the god because everything is the creation within the consciousness. 

The other thing is what is healthy for your body and mind.

Can you mention what was the recipe for that elixirs you took?

Edited by egoless

8 hours ago, egoless said:

everything is the food of the god because everything is the creation within the consciousness. 

The other thing is what is healthy for your body and mind.

Can you mention what was the recipe for that elixirs you took?

I can't recall exactly but i have felt very good when making something similar to this or with these ingredients.

1-2 cups nut or seed milk (organic soy milk can be used i assume) - Something about fat content helps with absorption/delivery - Hemp milk is my fav :)

1-2 tbsp raw cacao powder

1 tsp of maca powder

1/2 tsp of mucuna powder

1-3 capsule of organic ashwagandha or he shou wu extract or both

1-2 tsp of raw honey

Pinch or more of Shilajit and Cayenne pepper, < these help with enhancing delivery of nutrition and chemical reactions into the cells(1/4 tsp max) each as do Cinnamon and sometimes Nutmeg too. All seem to work in sync and enhance each other but sometimes simplicity is best.

1 capsule of chaga or reishi mushroom extract (Optional)

Mesquite/Lucuma/Lecithin/Green superfoods are some others could be added that go well with cacao but you will have to experiment. Sometimes i add a banana or two or some protein powder to smooth things out other times i like to skip these and or add hot water to make a hot chocolate drink.

I have made many cacao shakes and drinks in the past although a handful of times i felt quite high and alive as if i was on some sort of low dose lsd/mdma mix. Very heart opening and mind stimulating indeed. I actually find cacao more invigorating than stimulating. It is mentioned in many ancient books as well when paired with psychedelics i have noticed brings more euphoria and upliftment to the experience when done right.

Although i must say when i had my best highs of cacao from an elixir i was deeper into spiritual focus so that could also be another factor because i noticed i was more sensory-aware and a little of something was amplified significantly when i did more energy work.

CACAO CEREMONY DOSE example from a friend
1-2 OZ Raw cacao paste, nibs or powder(With only powder one might need to add fat source)
HALF CUP WATER/MILK
PINCH OF CAYENNE/CINNAMON/NUTMEG
HONEY TO TASTE

^ yet to try this much myself looking forward too it though

Mucuna/He Shou Wu/Shilajit and maybe Ashwagandha would be excellent additives to bring out the magic of cacao, just have to find the right combinations and amounts for the optimal alchemical process. Chaga & Reishi also have a spiritual nature to them.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E