Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socrates

Pain of inadequate Action

3 posts in this topic

After some time of mental masturbation and theory overload, some change occurred.

I pumped up my amount of action, found a job and I bust my ass off just for the challenge and to exercise my work-ethic muscle.

My biggest sticking point is that I get way too anxious to get results in game when my amount of action in that domain is not sufficient.

Taking into account my meditation, strong determination sitting and conscious walks my spiritual practice feels really challenging lately especially in this purification process. 

Edit: Basically yesterday I didn't open a specific set and the rest went downhill. Still, don't know how I got so depressed yesterday.:P 

Edited by Socrates

First of all who taught you that you must interact with every girl that passes by? Even if you did that probably 5% of them would hookup . . . . The problem is you're taking it personal . . . Just assure that everyday you get better than the day before in the direction you wanna go. . . If you took all the chicks what's left for us? :D

I think you're stressing too much about the results right now. If it's a problem with self-esteem, work on building your confidence for some time, through exercising, achieving, etc. I recommend that you change your priorities so that you aren't living a so stressful life.

"It is thus with farming: if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work." -Cato