Peter Zemskov

My weird experience.

1 post in this topic

Today I had a very weird experience that I want to share with you.

Today I meditated using Leo's guided meditation and felt extraordinary sleepy during meditation. It felt like I was going to fall asleep if I continued to meditate but I still continued and suprisingly I didn't fall asleep (although sleepiness didn't go away). But when I finished meditating I realized that I'm not sleepy at all and weird shit started happening. My body felt very weak (as if I was ill) and I literally couldn't think. My head was just empty and felt as if there was a hurricane. Also I was in a state in which I never have been before in my life. It's hard to describe but it felt as if everything around me was a movie. I felt no emotions at all. I stared at everything around me because it felt so weird. This state lasted for about 30 min and then I came back to normal.

I don't know if it was because of meditation or because of something that happened with the weather that made me feel so, but I have never experienced that. I doubt that it was a mystical experience because I didn't have any realization or a "aha!" moment and because it was rather negative than positive (felt rattled, my head was a mess and my body felt as if I was ill).  

Did somebody here experience anything similar and can someone explain what was that?