Tony Tellez

Work advice

6 posts in this topic

To keep it simple.. how do I work all day being surrounded by negative coworkers

Its kind of hard for me to give you any 'direct' advice. But it sounds like your being in a sort of forced relationship with these people, at which point you've got to decide how to cut them out. Either leave your job, don't talk to them, or some other solution.

Tony - Why do you care whether they are negative or not? Look at it as a way to "toughen up" your ability to not succumb to that negativity. Become a "truth sayer". No real harm will ever come to you from taking that approach. You will evolve into whatever circumstance you lead yourself into. Decide how you want to be in life and practice that unrelentingly.

I been horrible with money and I haven’t saved any, after finding Leo and this awesome forum I decided to step up the game so I got two jobs so I can save up money for a year then quit one job so I can work on my dream of making edm music without worrying about money but since I’m working 65 hrs a week and mostly being surrounded by negativity constantly it drains me sometimes...so I listen to motivational and self development videos any time I can during the day but yea I’ll do my best to ignore them from now on

It is only your life situation, choose your life :D and your life is Now...

On 12/28/2017 at 3:24 PM, K VIL said:

well, why are you in that environment in the first place? 

The problem is his interpretation or the mind in the situation