clytaemnestra

Why People Have A Lot Of Sex (partners) After A Long Relationships?

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm 20, female and I was in a relationship for 2 years. Three months after we broke-up, I started regularly dating few guys only sexually. I enjoy sex and I have a feeling that I've missed something being only with one guy for 2 years in a dysfunctional relationship. By the way, sex was awful, but he was my first so I wasn't actually aware of it. I was happy when we broke-up because I stopped loving him even before we broke-up. I really needed a freedom and more time, and now since I'm single I feel better than ever. 

Recently, I noticed that 99% of us (my current sexual partners) had a long relationship that ended 2-3 months ago. Is this some phenomena connected to our inner mind state, in the context of using sex to cover scares that are left after a long relationship?  Or it is just that we felt boring being with one partner for a long time so we need a lot of them now to make a balance and all of this without any psychological and emotional explanation in the background?

All of us, including me, claim that we couldn't be in a relationship now and we want to have more partners so we can have more sexual experience and meet more people (btw 'more' doesn't mean sleeping with everyone, but sleeping with a guys who are falling under my criteria).

Is there anything behind of this that I'm not aware of it? Did it happen to you, is it just a phase that lasts few months, let's say, or I will be this much 'horny' till the next time I fell in love?

You are experiencing life. Good for you.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, time will tell you.

On 26.02.2016 г. at 2:45 PM, clytaemnestra said:

we want to have more partners so we can have more sexual experience and meet more people

There you have it. And I have never been in a long relationship myself.

OK, thank you all. :) I was a bit worried at first, I thought that it just happens to me. :)