Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h inandout

I get a weird kick out of...

4 posts in this topic

telling my pursuers to go to the library and read.  Especially about tantra and sex.  They think they can get this with out studying first!?  Shiiiiit....

Edited by h inandout

The ego is strong in this one xD no but I do similar stuff, despite it being rather unattractive.

@Spiral Thanks.  I'm totally witnessing the ego in it too, but also, like seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm doing womankind a service.  I had no idea about the ignorances of both men and women until I found it out the hard way, which makes my pursuers seem laughable.  Maybe for now, a better approach would be to ignore uneducated men altogether.  Is god really trying to tell me that life would be more fun celibate?  I still certainly have an image in my head of raising a family in a cute house with a red door and a garden and an office for my own massage practice and a life partner who is independent but who weaves his life with mine well, and who wants to raise a kid or two.  I think maybe I should be detached from the partner aspect of that image, and see how much happiness I can bring me first.  I suppose faith alone can guide me into the happiest version of myself, whether it means remaining completely independent or if it means manifesting a partner who really enjoys and pursues education as much as I do.  I suppose the excessive ego here is covering the fact that I still don't have a viable fulfilling career, which I really do struggle to believe will ever come to me.

Well at least our pursuers have great taste ^_^ maybe you find mr charming or maybe you won't. You don't need anyone else to make you happy anyway.