Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dsteller

Practicing Unconditional Love with Someone Who's on Anxiety Spiral

3 posts in this topic

Recently my ex-girlfriend came to me asking for my help after a dark spell in her life. She has no one else in her life to help her through a time like this. She called me tonight asking for my help as she was about to go back to the dark things she used to do. She was saying "fight for me" and I offered my insight on her issue. Afterwards, she got really nervous and crashed and hung up on the phone and got mad at me. Then when she called me again, she said "I know, but it's so hard" to my advise and I realized, I'm so fucking lost when it comes to this. I love her and always will and the basis for us breaking up has more sway towards us getting back together, but thats neither here nor there. I love her unconditionally and I want to help her. I know I can't grow for her, I only can lead her. Her reaching out to me shows me she wants to grow and get out of this place, I just don't know where or how I can help her other than lead her. She can only do this growth on her own. Any insight would be very appreciated.

Invite her to your house, lock the door, tell her atrocious things you know she has buried inside (or things that will make her mad).
Then tell her to feel the emotions fully.
You don't let her go out untill she says something like "oh, there is space around my pain".

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Ask yourself where it is in your life you are anxious and in pain?  What void of yours is she filling?  What has made you a vibrational match to someone like this?  What is the Universe trying to teach you that you haven't got yet?

The best thing you can do for her is to let her go, with confidence and love.  Why can you not free her?  Why are you so greedy for her drama?  Do you see that you are taking from her by using her to fulfill your savior complex?  She must find her own way.  She absolutely can find her own way.  Send her off with a blessing.