Losing Hair. One Of My Biggest Problems.

28 posts in this topic

@wasabelll My dad has a bald patch and now at the age of 23 i ve started to feel that i have a tiny patch which might result in me looking like my dad with no hair in the middle in like 3 5 years never the less i have planned to buy a nice wig if not then a beanie and just back away from the people who make me feel uncomfortable since i cant do anything about it, if im loosing hair im loosing hair, 

IF you go bald get a snake tattoo on your bald shiny head :P

Dude, it is normal thing to lose it. Will it ruin your life ? No. So just accept it

I ll give you new perspective : i am 23 year old with brain tumor and i am about to have my 2nd operation on my head. I got one big ass scar from 1st one, i have a bump in my head for 4 years now because cut piece of the skull got lose. It will get sorted out in this 2nd operation that i am going to have next week. Other fact is have some fair loss of hair on left side of my face when i did radio therapy. And you know what ? I could not give less fuck. Funny thing is i have older cousin that had kidney removed and she only has small cut compared what i have and she cant deal with it. It can only be seen if she in swimming suit.

So hair thing is not a big deal. When i see people trying to hide being bold and stuff, i just see bunch of pussies. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I am maybe crazy but when the doctor said now i could lose my feel of right hand again now in operation, i was ok with it. If that is the case, i will do my best to work it out. So accept what life brings you, you cant control it all. :) cheers

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

@Natura Sonoris Wish you good luck with the next operation! You got a cool mindset! Keep on not giving a fuck^^!

I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for all your responses. All my life I've been a shy person and communication never was something that I really cared about. And it really matters to me to talk about my inner struggles. By talking about it with you it destroys the fear that was accumulating for all these months.

21 minutes ago, wasabelll said:

And it really matters to me to talk about my inner struggles.

A very healthy step towards personal development and self-actualization. This is something many people can't do and the reason why they become stuck in life and neurotic. As you get more comfortable with communication you will become less shy and more confident. And the more you can open up not just with others but to yourself, the more you can see and iron out the neuroses, insecurities and limiting beliefs and become a much stronger and productive person.

26 minutes ago, wasabelll said:

By talking about it with you it destroys the fear that was accumulating for all these months.

^^This^^

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Nobody has lost his hair in my family and fortunately it seems like I'm lucky too. Yet last summer when I spent 3 months in the US at the end of the summer I started to lose lots of hair during shower. I was terrified, fortunately now I'm OK again. The reason must be a the poor quallity of food I ate all summer. I wouldn't say American food are much worse than Hungarian food but I ate only camp food and fast food...  I know there are so many reasons of losing hair, but eating habits can play a huge role.

@Mohsinuddin I agree with you that stress is a major factor in hair loss. I have definitely noticed a correlation between hair loss and stress associated with school. During a certain stressful period, I had noticed my hair falling out significantly. As I have gotten stress under control, I have not noticed my hair falling out anymore at all, although I am still hoping it will grow back and thicken. 

I don't believe that chemical products are the answer to hair loss. If there were a magic pill solution, you wouldn't see balding people everyday. The best solution out there is acceptance of the natural process that is hair loss. 

so you´re bald...

-Bruce Willis?

-Vin Diesel?

-Leo ?

xD should i go on?

You can go stubble & bald and some decent muscles and the ladys will hunt you down my young friend ;)