Stephyk8

Women and enlightenment

42 posts in this topic

Responsibility is to self inquire. Learn about yourself deeply, which is to learn about thought. 

19 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Responsibility is to self inquire. Learn about yourself deeply, which is to learn about thought. 

I'm fine, thank you, I'm at advanced stage already. Happy but very modest. I will share my wisdom without being proud of it. I will see it as Gods wisdom, not that I'm better or anything. 

Regarding women, They are noble and great in their natural element, in the social family context. Their contribution can't be overvalued on this matter. 

But don't trigger the hysterical tendencies in them by pushing them or talk about enlightenment. 

The less they know, the better! 

We should always strive to be real men - kind, sacrificing, strong, protective and good leaders. 

This is true for EVERY healthy society.. 

Girls/Women shall be considered as the most valued human currency, thus a man always offer his own life to save a women's life in any situation. 

* Women shall never have a leadership role other then of children within family context. That's why our world is a mess today. Power belongs to men, and men only. 

I know very well that my opinions are not post modernistic. I know it's popular to hate classical opinions/knowledge. But why is it called classic?? Precisely because it's always true, no matter time or culture we find ourselves in.  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no?