Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vitamine Water

The Perfect Loop: LSD Trip Report

1 post in this topic

Hi guys!

I want to share some of the experiences I had with my LSD trip yesterday. It was in a social setting (with 2 friends), so unfortunately not a lot of time for myself. 

Preperation

This was my 3th LSD trip. I took around 200 micrograms, one tab (at 14:00 pm). We tripped on 2cb and truffels before so we were all right. We prepared all our food, drinks etc. We always buy fresh orange juice and chocolade. It intensifies the experience. We put couchins and blankets on the cough, matrasses on the ground. Also some nice incense sticks and tea. And of course, comfortable clothes. Lastly we put our phones and whatches aside for the duration of the trip. 

Oh and by the way, buy fruit when you trip! Best thing ever. Oranges, bananas and stuff. We rubbed them for days. 

The trip

Let's jump right in. I planned to do timestamps, but time was no not present during the trip. We felt the acid hit quite fast. Only 20 minutes in and I started seeing things move. Colors became brighter and I started seeing mayan-like patterns and eyes in every object while they morphed in other objects. I could endlessly stare at it. It was like a living organism that created visual loops and patterns. The more I focussed on it, the more it came alive. 

I know you guys love pics, so here you go :)

(first pic was the most present one)

The-Third-Eye_Serpents_Ayahuasca-011.jpg938971592-oversoul.jpgAlex_Grey-Vajra_Being.jpglsd_trip_by_the_mystery_dragon-d57t0wf.jpg

But then...

BOOOM!!

The acid really hit me. It's so hard to explain it. I think people who tripped before can relate. There is no way to put it into words. There is just amazement and bliss. It lasted for about 8 hours. This is what I wrote in bed while contemplating what just happened: (sorry for the amount of "I" in this one, my brain farted it out)

"I am the creator. Every scenario I come up with is perfect in itself. If the scenario went downhill the mechanism would pick it up again to turn into a perfect scenario. I became the whole loop. I became every scenario in it and made it perfect just how I wanted. There was no way for it to be something negative. And man it felt so INFINITE and ENDLESS. You just couldn't escape it. No way. I am IT. I am the whole scenario and the whole mechanism. Its perfect. Like how a machine is programmed."

"It's all happaning by itself. I am creating myself. And i'm looping these "thoughts" back into the loop. Automatically.

I am the scenariowriter. I am the scenario. I am the writer. Social and verbal interactions made no difference. Everything they said fits within my perfectly created scenario. For a moment it was all fine that I was the silent guy. I was just being me. And they didn't judge me for it. This scenario set the trigger for the loop. If I got caught up in the scenario, I would create more scenarios in that scenario to feed the loop. It just felt so great. Like it could never stop. And there is just no way to put in into words. The only thing I could possibly do was make noises and laugh. I just let it happen. Laughter and sounds became the explanation.

I was the creater of all music. I orchestrated it. Even in silence."

"Through thought I was able to convince my friends that I created the music that was playing. I automatically synchronised them with my thought patterns. They became my thoughts and my scenario. I became their guide. I controlled their actions, I controlled their speech. It was insane. If I thought about standing up to get a cookie, the person next to me would instantly stand up to get the cookie. It was just like that. I was in total control. I planted these thoughts in their system. But looking back at it, these were no real  thoughts. It was just reality creating itself in the infinite now." 

Thoughts create your reality. 

"Whatever you bring in, comes out. If you think positive, you become positive. You are the scenario writer of your life. External influences can't harm you if you create your own positive reality. Just smile. You are perfect. If people judge you or laugh at you, SMILE at them. That's the paradox. They are creating their reality, not yours. YOU are fine!!" 

And eat a banana now and then!! (biggest insight)

Looking back 

The trip was so nice and intens. But I know it goes so much deeper. And i'm so fucking ready for it. I think I'm ready to trip alone now. I like the social setting, but it holds me back from truly exploring myself. I NEED to kill my ego. My whole life has been going so well. Too well. I'm an overall happy and energetic person. I used to have a lot of friends when I was little. Now I don't, but I don't really care. I love flowing with life and not crave anything. I enjoy being alone. It feels like it's a sign.

THANKS FOR READING!

I hope you liked it and find it useful. I also plan to do more detailed reports with more practical advice than this one. I would also love to improve my writing for you guys. It's not my best skill.

I haven't watched leo's loop video, so i'm gonna do that now :)

Safe flight! Cheers.

;)

Wesley

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking