Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RossE

LSD Trip Report #2 - Look Inward

2 posts in this topic

Hey all

This is a report from an LSD trip I did on Saturday, last week I tripped and did report #1 - take a look: 

I do not come to brag. In fact, I found the exact opposite is what is required for true growth. The LSD humbled me so bad that I realised how much of a selfish fucker I really am at times, and how lucky I am to have this life. It was shocking to see. Really, really painful. But I also saw the potential for growth that we all share. It is incredible and you will become a divine human being if you continue with this work. A life truly worth living. I'll give some insights without going into depth about the trip itself.

Insights:

• you've not had a true psychedelic trip until you get your ass completely handed to you. You'll know when you have. If you have the urge to come bragging on actualized.org about your amazing trips, you have further to go. You have to have an excrutiatingly awful trip at some point to really grow. It will be so worth it though.
  • in my view, Leo, sometimes implicitly, demonises thinking and emotions and memory and compassion in many of the videos. I find his approach quite cynical, although recently he has softened up somewhat. This is nonsense in my view. These amazing things are what makes us such whole, beautiful, capable beings. This PD work maximises all of our incredible human capacities and cleans out all of the cultural poison from them. 
  • On this path, you are not transcending being human. You are transcending suffering. You are becoming the best human being you can be, but knowing that your true nature is beyond this universe.
  • notice when you judge others, and turn all of that back onto your own psyche. Judgement is so unnecessary, and is just a phase.
  • Look Inward. You can find the truth of You at the very very deepest level. In fact, this is why you're here. Do so, and you will live a life so beautiful that you would take a day of it over anything else. Enlightenment is the only way to truly undo all of the cultural influences and programming that you have so that you can live a true human life. 
  • preaching will not get you anywhere. Nowhere. To help, you must guide, lead by example, be the driving force. When you do this, you will deeply touch people.
  • awakening others and sharing joy with everyone around is probably the best thing you can do as a human. If you have been given a gift (like meditation, PD, healthy eating etc), you need to give it back to others, or use the fruits they yield to give to others more effectively.
  • meditation is an incredible tool. If you are meditating, my goodness me, what a life you will have if you really take it seriously. This is the key to God.
  • Looking inward is the most difficult but the most rewarding thing you can do for yourself. Many people don't, but those who do will find jewels and treasures that nobody else can access. You need to get all of the shit from the past out of your body-mind system to get anywhere in this work.

Personal takeaways from the trip

• I am considering becoming a monk. I tasted so deeply and so beautifully who I Am that pursuing anything else just looks ridiculous in comparison. I also feel that to fully realise my LP I need to learn from spiritual masters for a few years
  • My life will be a life of spiritual realisation and then sharing the fruits that yields with others. I feel so profoundly lucky to have found actualized.org and meditation. I feel blessed. So blessed that I need to give everything I get back to humanity for creating this world and creating me.
  • Graves model has helped me so much on this journey. I felt like I was living in Turquoise while in non-dual mode. It was like being reborn from the ashes as a spiritual being. Graves is very powerful for personal growth, and as a model for humanity in general.
  • My passion for meditation has been rocket boosted to the moon. My passion for healthy diet and looking after my body has been rocket boosted to the moon. You really need to realise for yourself how precious the body and mind is before you take this stuff seriously.

Advice about LSD:

• if you take half a tab, you'll probably be functional for the most part - able to tell the time, eat, walk, think, remember. If you do a tab, don't be surprised if you're unable to do this until around 6 hours after you took the tab. It also lasts a long time. It didn't fully wear off for me until about 14 hours after I took it.
  • don't have any pressing time issues. I had to keep checking my watch which distracted me a little, for example if you need to go to sleep by a certain time. You need a full day where you have absolutely nothing on.

I just want to end by saying that a good psychedelic trip will change your life forever. It helps you tap right into God's wisdom, you will gain wisdom and understanding that most people you meet will never come close to in their lifetime. I can't explain it, you need to see it yourself.

Thank you all and happy tripping :)

Edited by RossE

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

Good insights

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.