Jay Brown

Falling For The Wrong Person

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, here we go .. 

So this girl i really like, she says she likes me back but she talks to other guys when she is depressed and I feel furious but if i let my frustration out on her it will ruin my chances of being with her, I really really like her and dont wanna be with someone else, she knows how i feel and just acts innocent when caught in the action, I think she knows the fact that this guy aint going anywhere so what the hell, I have other options to get laid with too but im sorta hooked on this one. how the fuck do I stay normal while burning up inside :(

Generally when a girl wants to be with you, they will be hooked. Sorry bud, she doesn't seem to be that into you. Of course you already know this or you wouldn't have named the title of this thread as you did.

So the question is... Why are you pursuing the wrong person?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 hours ago, Jay Brown said:

she talks to other guys when she is depressed

This suggests that she likes guys she can confide in and talk to. Also that she maybe has emotional issues.

11 hours ago, Jay Brown said:

I have other options to get laid

This suggests that you are only interested in sex.

Conflict of interests here?

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Ok, so you say she talks to other guys when she's depressed. Maybe you could try being there for her when she's feeling down. Comfort her a bit. Take her places, spend afternoons with her and find out what is wrong. There must be something wrong and you should be the one for her to talk about that. Unless you just want sex, then you should go and find another girl.

@d1ajax Cause I can talk to her, generally its hard to find a person who you can talk too, sure i can get other girls but I wanna make it work with this one, We have been in contact on and off for about 4 years now 

Edited by Jay Brown

Thank you for your reply it looks as if we found a root cause. I can understand that it feels like it is rare to find someone that you can connect closely with, share deep and personal details with each other and feel understood and accepted. It is especially hard if you are emotionally guarded...you become too emotionally attached..

It seems exceeding clear that she doesn't want what you want... at this time.

This shouldn't stop you from at least talking to other girls you don't have to date them. Connecting with other people on deeper levels will allow you to be more emotionally independent.

Remember how Leo said that the key to Acing life was to do the most emotionally difficult thing? Now is the time to practice that.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.