David1

Can The Mind Heal The Body?

3 posts in this topic

Alot of people vastly underestimate the influence of the mind on the body and visa versa. Taking full responsability for ones own health, both mental and physical, not only means taking care of your diet and workout routine. But also making sure that you're not unhappy in your job or relation. Not adressing these issues will, sooner or later, backfire on your physical health.
Maybe i'm kicking in an open door with this, but at least it's a reminder of how much self developement is needed. And what the consequences of not doing it can be.

I agree with you. I currently learn a lot about myself and I finally see some ways to manage my problems. I'm quite sensitive when it comes to stressful/overwhelming situations. I've been struggling alot with burn out symptoms, depression, OCD (I'm a perfectionist o.O) and insomnia. So my body and mind were constantly under pressure.

Since my mind calmed down I'm really happy, full of energy and I can sleep literally everywhere within minutes if I want to.

Deep connection between mind and body approved, I would say. And yes, the mind can heal the body.:D