Monkey-man

Activating Pineal Gland. Diary

27 posts in this topic

My need for criticism and judgement have started to fall away 

i can feel it and it's good

be aware of being aware! 

today was longest (10 hours of) meditation session ever. i recommend you all must do it.

i'm sparkling with insights and a bit of love

----------------------- my mental masturbatorium continues

What do you need to simply be right now? You don't need anything, just be aware of this moment! You are already being! And you are not doing anything for that!

What do you need to survive? Everything else, every other thing in life are tools of survival.

So in a sense, survival and being are two sides of the same coin. Every moment of being is consisted from ever-going survival. Whole evolution is about creating organisms with more successful survival structures.

Problem for homo sapiens is that we lost touch with being, so as I see with enlightenment - we are trying to embody how to truly be.

Survival isn't a problem, it doesn't produce bad things inherently. Survival is dynamic, changing process of eternal constant being! So survival is all there is in life. Even stars survive. 

Problem happens when we lose touch with eternal constant being coz once you lose it your survival produces (subjective) problems/suffering for you and for others. If you keep touch with being you might minimise 'bad' aspects of survival. And why is that?

Coz purpose of survival is not merely to survive but also to create! 

Reproduction is survival and also creation!

You survive now coz your body recreates itself, your cells regenerate or recreate every second: which one it is then? Survival of body or creation of body??

I guess then main point of survival is creation!

The question then arises - what is ART? From historical perspective it is sub-product of mind which is survival tool. But motivation of art is creation. It is creation itself, but it arises from survival tools. So is it not the sign that whole purpose of survival and of everything is to create? Its now so obvious.

Then main task is to minimize destructive processes of survival and maximize creative processes of survival. And that can be done if we keep in touch with eternal being! Coz if you realize that you cannot be destroyed, then you relieved from need to be destructive in order to protect yourself, so what's left but to create or to see process of creation around yourself?

French and Italians were right with their 'life is art'. In the sense that to reconcile process of ever-going survival with its mechanicalness into something ever-joyful is ART of life. So i guess to recognize random, unexpected process of creation in destruction, survival, causality, mechanicalness is what life is about. And when do you observe ever-going creation in the mechanical process of survival? Think of enlightenment! It is recognizing of dynamic process of creation or impermanence.

But final, question arises - then why the hell to create at all? Hmmm observing process of creation of existence is first of all joyful, lovely, beautiful etc. Then is it all about creating in order to love creation? Is it purpose of god? Sounds like it! Think of mother and her baby.

Or maybe it is huge laboratory to have fun or to make experiments? This one I don't know.... if it is love then why to love? if it is experiments then why to experiment? Why to have fun? Hmmm no idea for now.

God or nothingness is there because its just there, how can it not be there?

It exist and doesn't exist.

It can be otherwise. And otherwise is infinite chain which boils down to that it cannot be otherwise, and cannot not to be otherwise. 

If you ask HOW, then you can come up with tones of explanations. Its like how rain occurs? Well you can come up with exact process, but it also has many aspects at play, and that can go ad infinitum if you wish.

But if you ask WHY. The answer: its just is. And also its just isn't. lal

But if you want to know about why there's this very moment.

Then think why universe is the way it is. Because its the most sustainable or stable way in which it can exist.

Think why earth is round and circling around sun, and sun's going around milky way galaxy. Why gravity is there as it appears to be. Coz its the most sustainable and stable way to exist.

Think why universe will collapse from heat one day, because thats how things work, its the most sustainable way.

And another word for stable and sustainable is good. Good in a way that allows everything to be.

You might say God created world for his joy.

Not good and joy in a sense that absolute infinity has special feelings like humans, but joy and good in some way which is beyond our imagination. And in the same time its within our imagination because that joy and goodness is manifested and seen in our feelings that drive us and in literally anything you see around.

Why kid plays? For his joy. Why kid cries? He experiences something which doesn't allow him to have joy.

Why do we survive? it feels good to survive.

Why do we die? For creation to continue it needs to be changed and recreated, otherwise its unsustainable.

Why we suffer? We experience something that makes us afraid and doesn't allow us to have joy,

Why fear exists? So we can survive and have joy afterwards. If there's no fear, no animal would survive hence evolution would end.

Why we go to work? For joy or because we think it can bring us joy.

Why we fall in love? Its joy.

Why lion hunts antelope? Survival feels good.

Why someone's survival goes together with someone's being dead from that? Thats from our human perspective, but from absolute perspective its just how creation can be continued in the most sustainable way.

Why people kill people? To survive. Or they think it can bring them joy in the end

Why commit suicide? Coz there's no joy, and suicide can save you from no joy.

Why hitler was the way he was? He thought its good for him, his ppl and his ideas.

Why attain moksha? To escape life, don't have experience anymore so no more non-joyful things. Or because liberation from existence is more joy even compared to joyful existence.

Why some ppl seek truth? Because its good for them. Why some do not seek? Because its good for them.

Why ppl lie? Coz they think it will do good or they need to survive. 

Why live? Coz it feels good. Why don't live? Coz its better compared to life which can be non-joyful sometimes.

Why we do evil to others or to ourselves? Why we cant stop doing bad even when we know its bad for us?

Because our instincts or motivations or thinking that are designed to survive and they assume that its good.

Or you can say its god that doing all shit to us, then god thinks its good thing to do.

Why we label something as evil? because we think its good for our life to do so.

Why say absolute consciosness has no reason to be? It feels truer for some hence better.

Why say absolute consciousness has some good reason to be? It feels truer for some hence better.

So we can say that consciosness is just is. We can also say that its just good.

We can also say its all bad, and god is asshole. And why do we say that? It feels good for us to say it.

It can also feel bad, and want to feel bad sometimes because its just how our survival machine works to survive.

We can also say there's no meaning or good, its just silence, and we say it because it feels truer and better. Man you can't abstain from being.

Language of god is silence, everything else is translation.

Doesn't matter what you say or do, you always driven by infinity which has its only aim - TO BE and NOT TO BE simultaneously.

Insight of the day:

If you think in really non-dual terms

or if you are being non-dual

then its very hard to debate someone.

What ever they say is true, and untrue in the same time. 

Truly, now you can be reasonable.

Why both theistic and non-theistic religions are so against this material life?

If God is responsible for this creation, then whats wrong in the material life?

If there is no reason in creation, then again whats wrong?

Why we have to seek salvation, liberation, redepmtion from it?

I can only see two reasons one of which I don't yet understand.

1. Anti-life. They are actually against material life for reasons I don't understand. Then material life is some god's mistake. And only afterlife or no-life is true life.

2. Pro-life. Thats just tool to be free from all material attachments and hence suffering. This view then makes your material life not full of problems but full of joy and truth. Then both afterlife and this life are equal.

Edited by Monkey-man

My path has taken whole new way last month

I think I've discovered what they call spirit guide or something like that

or maybe that's higher self or soul or angel guardian, I'm  not sure

Happened not least because of third eye activation I guess

it appears in form of energy or light waves and bubbles and patterns, More often in the night, but I can c it anytime if focused enough

it pours energy into me before I sleep

i sleep less now, and my body is a bit tired in the morning

feels like a bit of electricity goes into ur body

im trying to surrender to it fully, trying to ask advice from it

he also made me to have a bit of ego death once, felt like diying to some extent, i felt awake as never before after that, world became so vivid like in childhood

Being mindful all the time, it is something important to do

now it's important not to slip

Edited by Monkey-man

http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=5&verse=44&to=50

(Surah 5:48), Quran.

Then We revealed the Book to you (O Muhammad!) with Truth, confirming whatever of the Book was revealed before, and protecting and guarding over it. 

Judge, then, in the affairs of men in accordance with the Law that Lord has revealed,

and do not follow their desires in disregard of the Truth which has come to you.

1. For each of you We have appointed a Law and a way of life (method).

2. And had Lord so willed, He would surely have made you one single community (one single nation united in one religion);

instead, He intended to test you in what He has given you (Law and a way of life that were appointed to you),

(in order to test you by what He gave you).

Vie, then, one with another in good works.

Unto Lord is the return of all of you;

and He will then make you understand the truth concerning the matters on which you disagreed.

1. This is a parenthetical phrase, the purpose of which is to elucidate a question which is likely to arise in the mind of the reader who has read the above section and might feel uneasy. The question is: Why do the religious laws propounded by the various Prophets differ in matters of detail even though the Prophets and their Books preach one and the same religion (din) and even confirm and support each other? Why is it that in regard to the prescribed forms of worship, the regulations concerning what is permitted and what is prohibited, and the detailed legal regulations governing the social and collective life, there is some disagreement among the various laws propounded by the different Prophets and the divine Books?

2. This constitutes a detailed answer to the above question. It consists of the following points: 

(1) It is a mistake to think that variations in religious laws result from a difference of source. It is God Himself Who altered the legal prescriptions to suit different nations at different times and in different circumstances. 

(2) It was indeed possible, by divising one legal code for all human beings, for all men to have been made into one nation (ummah). But one of the many benevolent considerations keeping the religious laws of various Prophets different from one another was that God wanted this difference to become a means of testing people. Those who understand true religion, who have grasped its spirit and essence, and who are aware of the true importance of the different legal prescriptions, always recognize the Truth and accept it whatever its form. They have no hesitation in accepting the new ordinances of God in place of the old ones, in contrast to those who are not conversant with the spirit of true religion and who seem to identify it with a specific body of legal minutiae. Such people have overlaid God-given principles with their own legal deductions, and have sub sequently fossilized this entire amalgam, seeking to preserve it in its entirety. They have grown so attached to it that, in order to preserve it, they spurn every directive which subsequently comes to them from God. In order to distinguish the people of the first category from those of the second God made the legal prescriptions of the various Prophets vary. 

(3) The real purpose of all the divine religious laws is the attainment of goodness and righteousness (ed. because unrighteous cannot come close to God). This purpose can be achieved only when a man obeys whatever commandment he receives from God at a particular time (ed. because it is through obedience to God one comes closer to God, which exemplifies in the word 'muslim' - 'submissive/obedient to God', as well as in Bible's main commandment - obedience to God). The proper mode of conduct for people who keep their eyes fixed on this true purpose is to strive for God's good pleasure rather than quarrel about differences in the legal prescriptions of the various Prophets. 

(4) The differences which have arisen because of the unjustified rigidity, prejudice, obduracy and erroneous attitudes of the human mind can be finally settled neither in the debating hall nor on the battlefield. The final judgement will be made by God Himself. Then the reality of everything will be fully uncovered, and it will be clear how much truth and falsehood underlay the squabbles which whole lives were wasted over.