Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grt12x

Lost Drive To Self Acualize

7 posts in this topic

I accidently ran across this site several months ago on YouTube and found it very interesting. I watched many of Leo's videos. I found that what he says is true and very powerful. The issue is that I applied these concepts to several areas of my life. The results have been very positive but I now no longer find the results important, and I lost my motivation to continue self-actualizing. It's very hard to explain. I believe it's because I can't find my life purpose. I'm just very confused on how to understand what's going on. Any Suggestions???

Increasing your awareness really helps, are you content with your progress? Good! Your on the money

You need to find a reason behind loosing interest and depending on the reason make a next step. Example: let's say you got depressed cause you couldn't find your life-purpose. Understand, it's not easy. Most people never find it throughout whole life. There are lots of changes within you need to happen to get there. Start with making yourself happy without harming others...than make people around you happy. I know it might sound stupid but it should help much to bring you back to life. Some people consider not moving toward self actualization is a short death...consider it and think if you really want to die even for a some time :)

You could take some time off from it, then return in 3 to 6 months. Perhaps you're just burned out on it.

Or maybe it's time for you to start pursuing deeper work, like meditation/enlightenment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Personally I don't really see an issue with taking a break from actualization work if it's starting to feel like too much of a chore. Maybe take a few days off then see how you feel. It should be mainly enjoyable and not too painful IMHO.

When you do return to it, maybe look into books/videos about finding your life purpose

@Grt12x yes i feel the same sometimes especially when i smoke one after i get home from work, 

it sounds like you have the " I DONT GIVE A FUCK" Syndrome :P, bro relax and just do it for humanity the smarter you are the more people you can help (people in general friends family) don't selef actualize for yourself do it for the people who matter to you ! even if its a dog do it for the fucking dog. 

Sometimes I when I feel the same i tell myself " im here for a reason " i dont really care what it is 

3 hours ago, Grt12x said:

I accidently ran across this site several months ago on YouTube and found it very interesting. I watched many of Leo's videos. I found that what he says is true and very powerful. The issue is that I applied these concepts to several areas of my life. The results have been very positive but I now no longer find the results important, and I lost my motivation to continue self-actualizing. It's very hard to explain. I believe it's because I can't find my life purpose. I'm just very confused on how to understand what's going on. Any Suggestions???

Yes. Don't worry with that if it makes you withdraw. Just think about what bothers you most and go find a video to watch. Now that your feud with life purpose is in front of mind you can go back into the work of discovery and answer the new questions and deal better with the uncertainty of life purpose that holds you back from finishing it. And hey, life purpose could take a lifetime to work on if you think about it. But bills paid, food, water, sleep are really all that matter. Till you find a stronger purpose that belongs to YOU.