TruthSeeker

Isn't It Weird

30 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, TruthSeeker said:

Isn't it weird that our true essence (That which "we" cannot perceive with our minds...whatever Leo described in last nights video) is hidden from us.

This is obviously true that it IS hidden from us. Meaning all enlightenment work is trying to peel away the layers of this "self" that we've imagined our whole life. And realize we are infinite. Or maybe more precisely "Be" infinite. 

Isn't it strange that our true essence (the infinite) is hidden from us and we have to work on "being".

I'm not necessarily asking "why" is it hidden, because if I ask that type of question on this forum most people will just flip out and say " thou shoult not use the word 'why' "..."why is a construct of the mind that you made up" etc. etc.

Im just pointing out that if our true essence exists and its really the ONLY thing that exists and its something that our brains cant fathom...it's weird that it is hidden from us and we have to work to BE, and push away the layers of stories that were pushed into our brains our whole lives. There has got to be more to this that what Leo is saying. The very fact that the things we see with our eyes are basically Hiding the infinity that we ARE is just weird. 

To give the usual enlightenment spiel, there is no reason because reason only exists within the confines of the human experience. To try to rationalize a reason for it just a rationalization. It will be a barrier to enlightenment.

But on the level, I have guess. I don't know one way or another. But I have a guess. 

I think the emptiness is tricking itself into believing that it is a person, so that it can experience what it is like to be finite and mortal. The only way for the infinite to understand the finite is to manifest itself as a sentient being. Many religions describe 'God' as all-knowing. I see no other way to know other than to experience something firsthand.

Again, I don't know. Totally don't listen. It is only a thought story and a rationalization. Don't let it distract you.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins  You said it well in 'Enlightened Self' thread, 

"You are making an assumption that there are other beings. Emptiness is the container for your perceptions and thoughts. That is existence itself. Other beings are content within your perception. So, "you" are all of it."

@Natasha Thank you. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Emerald Wilkins  You said it well in 'Enlightened Self' thread, 

"You are making an assumption that there are other beings. Emptiness is the container for your perceptions and thoughts. That is existence itself. Other beings are content within your perception. So, "you" are all of it."

At the end of the day there is an appearence of multiplicity in the world. It might not be real and there might not be other beings and my assumtion that there are other beings are wrong and its all one etc etc and thats are true essence etc etc. BUT at the end of the day there is a fake appearence of multiplicity and that my friend is WEIRD. 

13 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

To give the usual enlightenment spiel, there is no reason because reason only exists within the confines of the human experience. To try to rationalize a reason for it just a rationalization. It will be a barrier to enlightenment.

My whole point is that the fact that there is such a thing as the human experience is weird IM NOT ASKING FOR RATIONALIZATION OR ASKING WHY IM JUST POINTING OUT THAT ITS WEIRD! :)

8 minutes ago, TruthSeeker said:

At the end of the day there is an appearence of multiplicity in the world. It might not be real and there might not be other beings and my assumtion that there are other beings are wrong and its all one etc etc and thats are true essence etc etc. BUT at the end of the day there is a fake appearence of multiplicity and that my friend is WEIRD. 

My whole point is that the fact that there is such a thing as the human experience is weird IM NOT ASKING FOR RATIONALIZATION OR ASKING WHY IM JUST POINTING OUT THAT ITS WEIRD! :)

It's very weird. 

Emotionalmastery.org

I get it!!!!! What you DONT GET IS THAT IM SAYING THE FACT THAT THERE IS (WHAT APPEARS TO BE) A SEEKER TO COLLAPSE IS WEIRD!!!

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker said:

I get it!!!!! What you DONT GET IS THAT IM SAYING THE FACT THAT THERE IS (WHAT APPEARS TO BE) A SEEKER TO COLLAPSE IS WEIRD!!!

Keep doing what are you doing. You aren't the hero forum wants, but the hero forum needs.

I would say everyone is right here.

On one level, everyone experiences some degree of human experience ~ Matt Kahn.

He says also that the total dissolving of the human experience is just temporary and after that, 'truth' and 'I am' integrate into the now.

I think it is talking about 5d consciousness that contains enlightenment, do not know for sure.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn