Marinus

Female Peer

3 posts in this topic

So I know a girl from college I really like her and it seems to be mutual. We have a week free, because of Autumn holiday in Europe. This girl sent me a message (SMS) and I responded 2 times, but never got one after that and this is a week ago. In one of my messages I told her that I was going to send a mail which I did, but no reaction whatsoever. She told me that she has trouble remembering things, but if this is something serious that I do not know.  Besides that she's probably studying.

I don't understand this, why this behavior?  

Can it be some tactic? Because I can't believe she doesn't like me in a romantic sense.

After my holiday I was planning to reveal my feelings for her, because I think I didn't show my intentions clearly, because I have fear of touching her, because of my lack of experience with girls.

I mean don't be so obsessed with her. She might not like it either. If she's playing games then she's playing games. You needn't be worried because you have your own stuff to do anyway. If you're fantasizing about the time with her then you know that can bring some good vibes, but it can also be a distraction.

If you have a fear over touching her then that's cool. It's just a fear anyway, what's in it for you to give value to it or be insecure? (No need to identify with being insecure, or anything) You can do something safe and light at first anyway so don't worry too much, focusing on breath if you get nervous might be a good idea, you can expect nervous thoughts to come in but you're prepared and see them as just thoughts.

I'd try to settle into my energy and feel hers as well. What is she feeling? Then as a guy you probably naturally lead how things will go based on your instinct. Don't think too much about it. Also it's not so serious, you're there to have a good time with her.